Post by tbsres » Thu May 26, 2022 7:09 pm

Hi i have installed OC,
I wante to upload theme/plugins i press upload button and select my theme or plugin and nothing happen after that and the progess bar is working

i hope you help me please i tried many themes and plugin and its the same problem

Post by IP_CAM » Fri May 27, 2022 2:01 am

Well, there are not many Themes available for OC 4, but anyway, did you clear out all of your Cache Sections first, to enable the new Theme Files and Plugins to show up ? ;) And next time you come here, always quote your exact OC Version and Theme Names, to enable someone, to be able to assist in the first place ....

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Charlets » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:36 am

Hi am also having the same problem....and I'm also having a issue getting extensions to upload, when I attempt to upload the file with the correct options in the admin section nothing happens by the market place, then when I download still no file is uploading ....I'm trying to install free extension which states it is 4.0.0 compatible but does not seem to work. so if free ones can't work or be downloadable, what happens if I buy? how can I solve this problem am facing in OC 4.0.0?
Kind Regards

Kind Regards
Charles Lungu Aka Charlie
Founder & Director of TSI
Whatsapp: +27769080034
Email: thestudentsinvestment@gmail.com / charles.lungu@tsiworldwide.net
#PreservingTheWealthOfAfrica
#UncleCharlie