Post by buted1985 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:47 pm

I would like to ask can I create landing page for online shop like this site https://lilysflorist.com.au/g/1234431/f ... obart.html, any help how can I create online shop with opencart?

Post by IP_CAM » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:36 pm

any help how can I create online shop with opencart

well, just search GOOGLE, a great big bunch of information exists,
on how to create OpenCart, this here is more a technical Forum, but
not really a place, where people are beeing trained on, how to run a shop.
Good Luck! ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by MrPhil » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:29 pm

When you say "landing page", what exactly are you looking for? A "landing page" is usually some sort of decorative page with links to the real contents of the site (store, blog, etc.). It has no real content itself (beyond some pretty pictures and maybe a brief "welcome" blurb). The example you give appears to be the main page of the shop, which most would not call a "landing page". Any shopping cart, including OpenCart, will give you (built-in) such an opening page to the store.

The issue then becomes, do you put your store in the site root (/), or do you put it one level down under (e.g.) /store? If you think you might ever have other site content (than the store), you put the store in /store, and (in the future) the blog in /blog, picture gallery in /gallery, etc. Until you have additional site content, you can then use .htaccess commands to "rewrite" an incoming / to /store, so customers don't have to type "/store". When you get more content, you add a custom-written "landing page" that includes links (or buttons) to the store, etc. (and remove the rewrite). Since all store links will already start with /store, you don't need to do anything else.

Code: Select all

RewriteEngine On
# temporary rewrite until non-store areas implemented
RewriteCond  %{REQUEST_URI}  !^/store($|/)  [NC]
RewriteRule  ^(.*)$   /store/$1  [L]

Post by Dushyant yadav » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:32 pm

hi... as you looking a site for making a landing page so i would like to suggest some sites as follows that might help you in making a landing page as per your requirement:
Shopify
Muzzle
TransferWise
Airbnb
Teambit
Wistia
Webflow
Nauto
Industrial Strength Marketing
Inbound Emotion
Velaro Live Chat
IMPACT Branding & Design
Unbounce
Bills.com
Trulia
Landbot
Webprofits
H.BLOOM
Conversion Lab

Post by johnp » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:19 am

If you mean how do you configure your Opencart site to match that layout it's easy enough. It's pretty standard OC module placement stuff. A couple of add ons would help but it's not a tricky one.

Opencart 1.5.6.5/OC Bootstrap Pro/VQMOD lover, user and geek.
Affordable Service £££ - Opencart Installs, Fixing, Development and Upgrades
Plus Ecommerce, Marketing, Mailing List Management and More
FREE Guidance and Advice at https://www.ecommerce-help.co.uk

Location - Surrey, UK

Post by stevie2 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:55 pm

Make beautiful sales landing promo pages with all products and specials in all the categories.
Beautiful sales landing pages.
We help you pump the numbers.
Full control of beautiful sales landing pages for your Opencart store. With this module, you have the best most powerful tool to make tailored user experience: Top menu, Sticky menu, Site menu. These are just a few of many options you have to customize your sales for any type of products in special or a season sale.

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ing%20Page

Post by goalsurfer » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:48 am

Opencart is a one-click program. Make a colour study of pastel colours. Or are you more progressed? From your post, I understand that you're at the very beginning. But I think that you don't control if your post is replied.

Post by goalsurfer » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:54 am

We help you pump the numbers.
Which numbers?