Post by OSWorX » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:10 pm

a.tangemann wrote:Auf gnu.org finde ich als Erklärung diesen Satz:
Möglicherweise haben Sie Geld für Kopien von freier Software ausgegeben oder Kopien unentgeltlich erhalten. Aber egal wie Sie die Kopien bekamen, Sie haben immer die Freiheit, die Software zu kopieren und zu ändern, sogar Kopien zu verkaufen.
Wo steht denn, das man bestimmte GPL lizensierte Software nicht gegen Geld anbieten darf ?
Falls das jetzt zu einer Lizenzdiskussion wird, werde ich dieses Thread splitten - wenn niemand anderer einen Passenden aufmacht.
Daher als Schlusskommentar das Folgende.

Da Übersetzungen in egal welche Sprache (hier aber speziell die Deutsche) zumeist nur äußerst mangelhaft sind, der englische Originaltext (v.3 - da auch hier unterschieden werden muss):
When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for them if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs, and that you know you can do these things.

To protect your rights, we need to prevent others from denying you these rights or asking you to surrender the rights. Therefore, you have certain responsibilities if you distribute copies of the software, or if you modify it: responsibilities to respect the freedom of others.

For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must pass on to the recipients the same freedoms that you received. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their rights.
Quelle: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0 (Preamble)

Interessant ist hier - wiederum speziell für den deutschen Sprachgebrauch - dieser Satz:

When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price
Free = Frei Zugänglich (gilt im übrigen auch für Software welche als unter der GPL angeboten wird aber dennoch Teile verschlüsselt hat - diese müssen auf Verlangen unverschlüsselt zur Verfügung gestellt werden!).

Und nochmals: wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil!
Ich habe hier nie davon gesprochen dass Software unter der GPL (egal welche Version) nicht kostenprflichtig sein darf - im Gegenteil.
Was ich aber sehr wohl geschrieben habe ich dass wenn eine Übersetzung welche ursprünglich GRATIS ist und dann irgendwo kostenpflichtig angeboten wird, das für mich Diebstahl ist.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by gabryma » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Hello,

I installed the extension and it works but there is a problem, when I click on the german flag from the home page to change language and then I click to another flag to come back to the original language, there is an error. The home page will be all white and the link is http://www.website.com/module/language.html. Why?

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Gabriele

Post by OSWorX » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm

gabryma wrote:Hello,

I installed the extension and it works but there is a problem, when I click on the german flag from the home page to change language and then I click to another flag to come back to the original language, there is an error. The home page will be all white and the link is http://www.website.com/module/language.html. Why?

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Gabriele
Hello,

basically
1. which extension did you install
2. which OpenCart version are you using
3. do you have additional modules / extensions installed
4. do you have modified the scripts

Thanks.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by gabryma » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Hello,

sorry for the delay.

1. I installed the extension http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... 20language
2. the version of opencart is 1.5.3.1
3. yes, I have additional modules / extensions installed, one for the custom title in categories and products pages.
4. no, I didn't modified the scripts of your extension.

I still have the problem.

Thanks!

Post by DocStofi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Hallo,
ich habe auf eine clean install 1.5.6.1. , das neue angepasste sprachpacket installiert. ein fehler in der deutschen checkout / cart.php löst eine fehlermeldung bei ansicht des WK aus... bitte mal dringend die cart.php ändern... O0
gruß

Post by OSWorX » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:26 am

Schon erledigt - danke für das Email!

Guru Member

Location - Austria