Post by hamidj » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:08 am

Hi, I had setup a website with minimum css and html knowledge with a custom theme by pav themes and my website special price function 'stopped working' somehow. I had tested and installed the previous version on localhost and noted that this function was long gone before I noticed it now. I need a professional coder who can fix the problem in opencart 3 with an understanding of pavtheme framework, paid job.
conatct me: vishal.m0347@gmail.com
or
pm me with a negotiable price.

Post by hamidj » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:16 am

Hi, just an update on the problem. I re-installed the previous version of website that had only one extension installed (Admin Quick Edit) on XAMPP and then replaced the entire admin, catalog, system files folders with the original clean theme and I still have the same problem of special prices not showing and special offer page not working! I think the problem is in the database or this extension. if anyone can help and fix it then I will gladly pay for the service.

Post by deepvyas » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:39 am

Hello Vishal,
Greetings!

I have sent you an Email - deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please check and revert

Best Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by gabriel.albert » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:31 pm

Hello Vishal,
I have send you an E-mail, please check it and revert me back over the same E-mail. Also add me on skype: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.
Looking forward to hearing you soon.
Regards
Gabriel A.

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:38 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom