Post by ssalahat » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:59 am

I am looking for an extension to modify my store, I don't know if it exist or not. If it exists please share a link in the store to buy it.
My products stock is based on the options. I have Size and Colors options, the quantity is based on the size and color, so I associate the quantity per size and color when adding the product but I set the product quantity to zero.
In the store front the products are showing not in stock even though the options have stock.
Is this a normal behavior in opencart or something wrong with my store? And if this is the normal behavior, is there an extension that will allow customers to checkout if the options they selected is in stock?

Post by JAY6390 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:00 am

It's normal behaviour yeah. You could custom code it to auto set the main product quantity based on the quantity values of the options whenever they change. I could create a vqmod/ocmod for you to do it if you want? PM me for a quote

Kind regards
Jay

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by jnan » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:42 pm

ssalahat wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:59 am
I am looking for an extension to modify my store, I don't know if it exist or not. If it exists please share a link in the store to buy it.
My products stock is based on the options. I have Size and Colors options, the quantity is based on the size and color, so I associate the quantity per size and color when adding the product but I set the product quantity to zero.
In the store front the products are showing not in stock even though the options have stock.
Is this a normal behavior in opencart or something wrong with my store? And if this is the normal behavior, is there an extension that will allow customers to checkout if the options they selected is in stock?
Hello,
I'd be glad to assist you.
Kindly check PM for further details.
BR,
Anna J

Post by ostechnologies » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:54 pm

Hello,

We can help you. You can contact us at manish@ost.agency

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:09 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by reachmetojay » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:02 pm

ssalahat wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:59 am
Hey @ssalahat,

I have worked with some similar type of stuff and would be glad to assist you. Please connect me via PM or reachmetojay[at]gmail[dot]com.

Regards!