Post by sooty » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:25 pm

Hi
I have two existing stores running, one is an older site I originally set up to just test Opencart with, but has actually turned into a viable shop with repeat customers.
The second store is running on a separate V2.3.0.2 installation.

I want to transfer the customer database from the V1513 store into the V2302 store as a second user group and then use the Multistore function to replicate the old V1513 store.

I don't need to transfer product or shipping or anything like that, just the customers and ideally basic order history, although I realise the product codes won't match in any order history.

Adding to my problem is I've lost access to some of my V1513 admin features after trying to upgrade it to V1564, with the intention of then upgrading to V2302, then merging the two databases. I'm getting Error 1054 when I attempt to enter certain bits of admin.

I'm aware that this is very probably beyond my ability, or rather beyond the level of which I could reasonably expect the forum to talk me through, so this may turn into a paid job for someone.

V2302 Multistore is already configured and just waiting for customer and domain name transfer

Your thoughts/recommendations please folks.

Post by frank 123 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:02 pm

Hello @ sooty

I understand your requirement and will be glad to assist you.

Please reach me out through s.k.y.p.e or via E.m.a.i.l

Regards
Frank
Skype cis.am3
Frank@cisinlabs.com

Post by ostechnologies » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:18 pm

Hello,
Greetings!!

PM sent. Please check.

Regards,
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company

Post by shivankagrawal » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:45 pm

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in an Opencart and ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: shivankagrawal@gmail.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by sooty » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:15 am

just want to thank all that commented and PM'd. This has now been completed.