Post by nobodyinteresting » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:54 am

Hey everyone! I am on the hunt for a OpenCart developer to work with, potentially on long term basis, as we grow.

I have an API, provided to me by a VPN provider (will call it WLVPN for the purpose of clarity). We will be doing white label reselling, meaning that we will collect the payments from our customers, and will need to use the WLVPN companies API in order to pass along some information.

I need basically about 3 API calls integrated.

1st call would be once a user creates an account with us and "purchases" a free 2 day trial service. When this is done - we need to collect the users email and password, and pass it along via the API (which I currently have) to the WLVPN company, so they can do their thing (create the user, start the trial).
2nd call would be once the user purchases a paid plan (we currently have the braintree pro extension installed, which does recurring billing). So once we get a callback from braintree that the payment was made for a certain plan - we need to push an API call to the WLVPN company to activate their account for a certain amount of time. For example - if they pay for an year - push 12 months via API.
3rd call would be basically same as the 2nd one - once braintree successfully gets a payment for a certain amount of time - push it via API call to the WLVPN company.

The suspension will be done automatically, since if there are no payments made - we wont extend the users service, hence the WLVPN company will suspend it.

I already have the API documentation and a few sample curl api calls, which can be used to integrate this. They were provided by the WLVPN company.

Let me know if this is something that you can help with, and contact me with some quotes (pm is fine, as I would rather not discuss pricing on an open forum).

P.S. - Potentially we might require you to sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement), to protect all parties involved.

Thanks!

Post by JAY6390 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:40 am

PM sent

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by frank 123 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:06 pm

Hi @nobodyinteresting

please check PM

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you as an opencart expert for integrating API call into opencart products.

i am willing to sign the NDA

it would be great if we have a short discussion over Skype : cis.am3 for quick communication.

Regards
Frank
Skype cis.am3
Frank@cisinlabs.com

Post by deepvyas » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:37 pm

Hello ,
I read your post regarding API integration needed.
Please check PM further

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by andy54 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:32 pm

Hi,
I should be able to help you out on this as it is well within my skill set.
Feel free to hit me up on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Post by shivankagrawal » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:00 pm

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in an Opencart and ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: shivankagrawal@gmail.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by nobodyinteresting » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:13 am

Hey all!

Thanks to everyone that got in touch with me, I just hired someone from this community.

Thanks again! I will holler once I need more help.

Happy Holidays to everyone!