Post by Bss1 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:21 am

Opencart Version 2.3.0.2

I have a problem with Paypal PayFlow that started last Thursday. I have not made any changes to the files.

When a customer clicks the button to complete the order they are not taken to the confirmation page and the items remain in their cart. Many customers are clicking several times which results in them being charged multiple times.

Each time a person clicks on the button to complete their order the order is processed and the order information is sent to the oc order db. The order status in the db is 0. The order is not sent to the admin > Order List.

The payment is received by PayPal and I can see the transaction in our Paypal account.

According to the error logs this seems to be the problem - CURLE_REMOTE_FILE_EXISTS (73) File already exists and will not be overwritten.

I am getting a curl error: 73 is not a valid cURL handle followed by a DoDirectPayment failed.

I have more detailed error logs but when I try to post them here I am being told it is spam.

Paypal tech support has been no help. At first they said it might be fraud filters. Then they said my server might be blocking on of their IP addresses. Then they said my Internet Service Provider might be blocking one of their IP addresses. My server is hosted ay godaddy and godaddy has told me three time that they are not blocking anything.

I would like to hire someone to resolve this problem and work on some other items.

Thank You,
Michael

Post by Carter W11 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:48 am

Dear Michael,
Hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you with your requirement.

Please reach to me at my Email : carter@cisinlabs.com or at skype :- live:carter_1594 so that we can discuss further.

Awaiting your response.

Very Best Regards
Carter W
Last edited by Carter W11 on Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profession Opencart Developer.
You can reach me via email : carter@cisinlabs.com

Post by cedcommerceteam » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:54 pm

Bss1 wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:21 am
Opencart Version 2.3.0.2

I have a problem with Paypal PayFlow that started last Thursday. I have not made any changes to the files.

When a customer clicks the button to complete the order they are not taken to the confirmation page and the items remain in their cart. Many customers are clicking several times which results in them being charged multiple times.

Each time a person clicks on the button to complete their order the order is processed and the order information is sent to the oc order db. The order status in the db is 0. The order is not sent to the admin > Order List.

The payment is received by PayPal and I can see the transaction in our Paypal account.

According to the error logs this seems to be the problem - CURLE_REMOTE_FILE_EXISTS (73) File already exists and will not be overwritten.

I am getting a curl error: 73 is not a valid cURL handle followed by a DoDirectPayment failed.

I have more detailed error logs but when I try to post them here I am being told it is spam.

Paypal tech support has been no help. At first they said it might be fraud filters. Then they said my server might be blocking on of their IP addresses. Then they said my Internet Service Provider might be blocking one of their IP addresses. My server is hosted ay godaddy and godaddy has told me three time that they are not blocking anything.

I would like to hire someone to resolve this problem and work on some other items.

Thank You,
Michael
Hello Michael,

We hope you are doing well.

We will happy to help with all the possible efforts, please us know the requirements in detail. It would be better if we can discuss it personally.

Thanks!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by Linneajones » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:22 pm

Hello there
Greetings

I would like to assist you with this work.
please get connected to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
Skype- live:linneajones
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com

Post by ostechnologies » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:00 pm

Hello,

PM sent, please check.

Cheers,
Manish

Opencart Expert | sales[at]ost.agency
Skype - manish.osuniverse | Gtalk - manishmt

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.ost.agency/product/product- ... extensions
ost.agency - ecommerce website design, development and digital company