Post by garyfl » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:20 pm

Hi!

I am not having a good experience with my usual channels so I thought I would come here.

I have a couple of issues I want to address & fix and also some optimization jobs.

FYI:
Opencart 2.3.0.2
Journal 3.1.4
Multimerch 8.11
But I am not looking for any work done on journal just so you know :)

First: Syntax error invalid token at line 0 I get this only sometimes when I open my admin, it happened only recently in the past couple of days since I moved to a VPS, never experienced it before. It seems to relate to the sales analytics chart and the map, if I refresh it might be normal, might do it again, might not. Mostly it just functions normally. Scratching my head at this one, thinking it might be host related somehow.

Secondly, I have a couple of errors in the error log I wish to fix, none of which seem to be causing any detrimental effect on the site, but alas, want to clean that up, there are only 6 offenders there.

Thirdly, I wish to optimize my DB and add indexes wherever it's possible to speed it up, especially on the front end on Multimerch if a seller is using the reports it can sometimes use up an entire core!

Forth: I wish to do a couple of edits on my header security, mostly okay, scores an A, also running a firewall too, host level and Astra, but regarding headers, one of the policies were changed and id like to reflect that and configure it properly.

Fifth: Ensure my .htaccess is actually configured properly for Gzip, I do not think that it is.

Happy to pay, name a price per fix, or per hour. 1st job I am happy to pay half up front then the second half on a fix, after that I'll be happy to pay upfront there on out.

site is https://thepatchbay.co.uk

Post by thekrotek » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:32 pm

I can help you with your issues. Send me an email or message in Skype to support@thekrotek.com and we'll discuss the details.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by SethRogers23 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:43 pm

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I would love to assist you with your requirements.

Please reach me out on seth@cisinlabs.com

Regards!
Seth
Skype - cis.seth

Professional OpenCart Developer
Skype - cis.seth

Post by cedcommerceteam » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:58 pm

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We can help you with all the issues, it would be better if we can discuss it in detail.

Thanks!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by Linneajones » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:21 pm

Hello There,

I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get connected to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com