Post by jorem » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:35 am

OC 3.0.3.7, no template or theme or what's it's called.

To my client's customers, the standard checkout is a time consuming, confusing nightmare which makes people call him several times daily for help (and to complain). I agree. The checkout should be much more convenient. But I also understand that OC is designed a basic shop to make developers able to sell extensions when needed. We all have to pay for food and a roof above our heads.

My client doesn't "sell" or "ship" anything. It's about booking seats for meals and tours on a small cruiser. I have searched high and low for "booking" apps, but since my client's requirements are quite unique, OC tunrs out to be best choice.

So, what he desperately need is to get rid of all those options and fields when customers check out. Like this:

1. No option to pay as guest, register for an account or similar. All customers should be treated as guests without being required to tap any radio button.
2. All he need is their name, phone and optionally a mail address e.g. so he can get in touch in case a tour suddenly is cancelled. Those "first name" and "last name" fields are just silly. Just a name, regardless which is "first" or "last".
3. Since he isn't shipping anything, he has no interest what so ever in knowing their address, city, postcode, state etc. And his customers are upset about being forced to add that information of the same reason.

Then, two more things:

This accordion gadget will then have no purpose. And as he's using payment gateway Payson, it would be very preferred if that extension would show without a popup, but perhaps below the order form when customer have clicked "accept conditions".

In short, when customer checks out and meet the purchase form, all they should see is fields for name, phone (obligatory), email (optional) and below that a link to the conditions and the Payson extension.

The site is live at https://stella-polaris.nu

Send offer and expected time to fix this as a reply to this message or directly to me at d a n @ p r o f o r m i c a dot com.

Cheers!

Danne
----------------------------
https://proformica.com

Post by thekrotek » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:36 am

There're plenty checkout extensions on the market? Did you check them all already?

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by jorem » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:50 am

thekrotek wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:36 am
There're plenty checkout extensions on the market? Did you check them all already?
Yes, of course. All of them. None of them can make the checkout look as I we want.

Danne
----------------------------
https://proformica.com

Post by thekrotek » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:20 am

OK, drop me an email or message in Skype to support@thekrotek.com and we'll discus the details of your task.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by Garry_j » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:03 am

Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.
Thanks

Post by pedro1993 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:43 am

Hi there

I’ve just sent you a private message.

Give me a shout, I’d love to help out

Peter

For OpenCart & PHP/MySQL support feel free to PM me :)
Click here for my extentions
Did I help you? Donate here to show support

Location - Glasgow, Scotland

Post by Trish Cis » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:34 pm

Hey,

I can help you.
To discuss further in detail kindly Skype me - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Thanks
Trish

Professional Open cart Developer
Email - trish.c@talentsfromindia.com

Post by shivankagrawal » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:56 pm

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in an Opencart and am ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
http://elderberrytech.com/

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:19 pm

jorem wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:50 am
Yes, of course. All of them. None of them can make the checkout look as I we want.
We've replicated the Shopify checkout in OpenCart before so could do something similar again if you liked: info@antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Linneajones » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Hello there,

I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get connected to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com

Post by webjobs » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:54 am

if anyone can make the checkout extension like shopify basic checkout let me know i am happy to pay