Post by tina86 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:06 pm

I am using Opencart 2.3.02 with the default theme. My site uses English and French. I would like to use ZEN.com payment gateway. https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ch=zen.com. I have installed the extension and copied all the necessary API details to it. It now needs an ipn url to complete the installation. I have asked ZEN about this and here is their reply:
**IPN** stands for **Instant Payment** Notification.When a transaction is created or its status changes, our servers issue an **IPN** calling a Notification **URL** located on your servers. This allows you to be notified in real time about the changes that affected the transaction.It is address where you want to give notifications, you should set it by yourself."
I am looking for someone who can advise on setting this up and/or a quote for doing so.
Last edited by tina86 on Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by hp_9009 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:44 pm

Hello there,

I can help you with the requirement.

Please reach me at henry.c@talentsfromindia.com or skype me at live:.cid.dc5377d1a462c5b4 so we can discuss ahead.

Regards,
Henry P

Post by Garry_j » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:49 pm

Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.
Thanks
Garry

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:26 pm

Email us for a quick estimate: info@antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by shivankagrawal » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:56 pm

Hello,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in an Opencart and am ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
https://elderberrytech.com/

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by tina86 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:09 pm

Thanks to all who have replied. Out of disgust over various matters, including being charged for a service that I could not and have not used I have closed my account with ZEN and no longer have need of any help.