Post by Jesse34 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:07 pm

Hello, I have an open cart site and I'd like to get a checkout page similar to the one at https://www.dedicatedstars.com

if you are an experienced dev that you can help me at a reasonable cost please send me a PM. No messages with ridiculous offers, please.

Post by hp_9009 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:10 pm

Hello there,
Hope you are well.

Can help you with your requirement for making a checkout page in best possible manner and at an affordable prices.

Please reach me at henry@cisinlabs.com with your detailed requirement or connect me over on skype so we can discuss this ahead.

Regards,
Henry P

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:52 pm

Jesse34 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:07 pm
if you are an experienced dev that you can help me at a reasonable cost please send me a PM. No messages with ridiculous offers, please.
We've replicated the Shopify checkout in OpenCart before which worked very well. Feel free to email us for a quote to get it put on your store: info@antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:05 pm

There are already various one-page checkout extensions available from the OpenCart marketplace which you may want to check first.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by deepvyas » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:53 pm

Hi Jesse ,
I can help integrate one page checkout on your site.
Please connect further to discuss

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by Archana » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:25 pm

Hello There,
We can help you in integrating the checkout page similar to the one you require.
Thanks

For skillful Opencart Support contact WEBKUL
Our Modules