Post by trueliar » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:05 am

Hello,

I'm looking for an Opencart ( 2.3.0.2) extension with the following features:

- Connection, via api, to an "email service provider" (ex. Mailchimp or a similar one for features, reliability, prices). Mailchimp is not mandatory ad you can suggest any other service (At least a third party service to send emails.).
- Subscription to the (core OC) newsletter must be used/replaced as the confirmation for the subscription/unsubscription (In user registration, modification, etc).
- two-way Syncrhronization of the subscribed/Unsubscribed Customer's emails with the (es. mailchimp) mail sending provider's lists. Synchronization should be possible manually and automatically (web cron), any other sync needed. Emails that do not match a customer on opencart must be added in a separate table for further synchronization or, if you prefer, a user must be generated with random password.
- Email template generation/modification area (). Copy/Duplicate button for the email template.
- Simple creation of the marketing email, on the base of a selectable template (see above), with the possibility to add the product(s) directly from the OC database (image, title, short description). A feature for saving the custom email. Preview of the email, send button.
- Copy/Duplicate button for the generated emails (to send).
- Functionality to send (campaign generation?) the email to a selectable list (ex. as the mailchim's lists).
- Possibility to (re)send already created emails (see above).
- The action of sending the emails must be stored and eventually synchronized (es. with the campaign on the remote service)

Link your specific extenstion if it seems to meet the needed features, otherwise if you can send a quotation for custom development.
We already have a really simple/barebone mailchimp extension in the marketplace ("mailchimper") and we can privately share the code with a verifiable developer, if you feeel that it could be a good "base project" to work on (check the video and the demo of the extension).
In the (only) case of custom extension the quotation must be for the extension with full rights/property, developed for us.
We are also open to other quotations with limitations but you must specify them. Please, no hidden "surprises".

Please, Send a link to your extension (ex. in the marketplace, demo website) or a concise quotations (Total cost of the extension, time needed for completion, preferred payment method, etc)
VIA MAIL at info@bnit.it and use "Quotation for the Newsletter/Mail Extension" as mail subject.

Critics and suggestions (es. if there the description of a feature is erroneous) to the current request are welcome.

Please, be concise, Do not send generic informations about your company. If you want to add (optional) extra informations, as a reference, cite only similar projects that can be verified (ex. online demo).
Do not send multiple emails and do not use/add our email to your company's newsletter. We will do the same respecting your privacy and precious time.

Thank you in advance
Last edited by trueliar on Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:10 am

What you're after is this MailChimp extension from ClearThinking: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... on_id=1707

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by trueliar » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:37 am

paulfeakins wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:10 am
What you're after is this MailChimp extension from ClearThinking: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... on_id=1707
Thank you for your reply.
I've already checked the ClearThinking's extension, including the "pro" version, but I cannot see (demo and screenshots in the forums) the possibility to create/modify templates, create/modify/store the email(s) to send , possibility to add products' informations while creating/modifying the "email", (re) send email(s) from opencart (via the external mail service), informations about the sent emails (possibly the sync of the campaign).

I also checked almost all extensions searching "mailchimp", "mail marketing" and a few other terms.

The only extension that have some features related to "email templating" (with some missing features - ex. Single products cannot be added on the fly) but without an external mail service seems to be this one:
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... 0marketing
(I'm going to contact them for extra informations but I'm still open to suggestions/quotations)

thanks

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:57 pm

I expect Johnathan will reply shortly but if not or his extension isn't suitable, feel free to email us for an estimate: info@antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom