Post by Dartha » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi,
I search a freelance who is interested in converting a PSD photoshop layout into an Opencart template (v1.5)
If you are interesed, PM me and i give you more explications.

Thanks

Post by MrTech » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 am

Hi Dartha, I have the same needs, how did your project go? Did you get any responses in PM?

~
Install Extensions OR OpenCart Fast Service! PayPal Accepted
I will professionally install and configure any free or purchased theme, module or extension.

Visit http://www.mrtech.ca if you need an OpenCart webmaster
~

Location - Canada, Eh!

Post by MrTech » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:44 am

No reply from the OP but several private offers via PM to convert my template for a fee. If anyone else is looking for converting, there are several folks on here that have the talents to do so, don't hesitate to ask.

As for me, I've already started to figure out the process manually (for lack of a good manual) and I've almost completed the conversion. I've kept notes, tips and links so when I'm done am hoping to have a post that outlines what I've learned so others can be inspired to do it on their own.

I also want to thank those that PM'd me with offers to do the work.

~
Install Extensions OR OpenCart Fast Service! PayPal Accepted
I will professionally install and configure any free or purchased theme, module or extension.

Visit http://www.mrtech.ca if you need an OpenCart webmaster
~

Location - Canada, Eh!

Post by dregis1966 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:15 pm

Goes to freelancer.com

Post by smifis » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:50 am

Dont goto freelancer.com, they are a load of crooks in there.

The clients can open a dispute and say they haven't had work done and without proof will believe them thus you loose money and they give you a negative balance and then charge you for having a negative balance. you get people from india who say they can do the work, quote $5 less than yourself and they get the job, yet a week later you see the same clients posting again because the indian caouldn't do it.

that place is bad, avoid it, they charge you something silly like 10% for having the privilege to use their site where on here where there are dedicated opencart coders who will do it for less and have a good reputation .

Post by twiggy » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:19 am

Thats funny because you took money from me and didn't complete the work

Post by smifis » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:16 am

twiggy wrote:
I fell ill as you were notified and i had sent a refund via paypal and something went wrong somewhere, paypal tried to take money out of the wrong bank account instead of just using my paypal balance.

Post by twiggy » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:04 am

smifis wrote:
twiggy wrote:
I fell ill as you were notified and i had sent a refund via paypal and something went wrong somewhere, paypal tried to take money out of the wrong bank account instead of just using my paypal balance.
You never said anything about begin ill just that your internet was down so needed to move the date back 2weeks which I let you, it was then that you ignored all my e-mails and request for a refund.

Either way you have my money and I have nothing to show for it

Post by smifis » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:54 am

I've issued the refund again Mark,

The internet problem didn't help and I've been ill for some time as many of my other clients would be happy to agree upon
Can we please put this to rest?