Post by marialovezbettyboop » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Every time I am uploading pictures or products or just making changes to my website in general, Opencart kicks me out. I know it's probably just to protect the user but it gets very annoying because it doesn't save my changes and I swear I walk away for 5 minutes LITERALLY 5 minutes and I get kicked out. Sometimes I am still logged in to Opencart but I am in one specific page, say I am editing a product entering size, weight, description of product, and even uploading a picture. Out of nowhere it will kick me out if I took too long in one area. Sometimes I take 3-5 minutes to describe a product because I verify that spelling is correct and when I hit SAVE boom it keeps me out. I'm like uugghh I have to begin all over again. I have looked in the back end but I don't know where to change it. Does anyone know where I can change this? So I can have more time to work on my pages?

Post by marcelwoo » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:49 pm

I guess it is a good idea to write your description in a text editor first, then copy it into the product description box and set the style. This is a good habit. I do it in this way, 'cause I can keep a copy of the product description in my computer.

"We help each other to grow". That's the opencart community!

All free mods
Home Based Ebay business Opportunity(not ads)

Post by Johnathan » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:10 am

It sounds like a server timeout issue. This does *not* happen on most servers, so you might want to ask your web host about configuring the server timeout setting.

Another possibility is that you're logging in in one browser window or tab, and then a different one. When you do this, then token in the URL gets reset, so anything in the original window or tab will no longer be in a valid session.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator