Post by tsarpavel1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:18 am

In chrome I get this error in the console (F12): Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/html

And the style sheet is not loading all of a sudden on my website

wisdomsurvival.com

I'm wondering if this is a server issue or what's wrong.

Under Network it says that the output type for combined.css is text/html is where as for other css files it is: text/css

How can I correct this?

EDIT:

I disabled the extensions' option to minify css and that fixed the homepage however the opencart built in SEO URL seems to not be working for some reason. http://wisdomsurvival.com/tools-and-gadgets

The other pages in my website are not loading I get a 404 error for some reason.
Last edited by tsarpavel1 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by butte » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:29 am

In source, I see loaded in the Head I see EIGHT different .css stylesheets loading, nothing comparable as -line style, and all of that EXCLUDING the usual .css file. If the usual one (same or different name under a non-default theme) is supposed to be in the Head, then put it into or back into header.php [or header.tpl or both, depending upon what the author or you did, such as for example to call an include of yet another file]. Where fallback is to mime, it cannot find something called a style either as a file or in-line. You might also inquire of the provider of the theme, and meanwhile revert it to default. As a cross-check see whether your admin panel is also going out in public without having dressed properly [never mind, I just looked, it's wearing its default garb].
Last edited by butte on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Guru Member

Post by justcurious » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:41 am

Have you edited any of the files recently? or added any extensions?

It looks like the main stylesheet is not being called in your header.tpl file.

1. BACK UP THE FOLLOWING FILE BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES

2. In catalog/view/theme/shopizza/template/common/header.tpl, find this:

Code: Select all

<link rel="stylesheet" href="catalog/view/theme/default/stylesheet/slideshow.css" media="screen">
Add this immediately before the line shown above:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="catalog/view/theme/shoppiza/stylesheet/stylesheet.css" media="screen">
If the line above is already in the header.tpl file, then I would guess that it is being deleted by one of your extensions.

Google Product Feed - Get your products into Google Shopping. Includes a bulk update facility.
Backup Pro - Backup (on demand or scheduled), Restore and Clone your store.
Freestyle Box - Add multiple information boxes on multiple pages of your store. Includes optional "Code Mode".
View my other extensions

Location - UK

Post by tsarpavel1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:10 am

I disabled the extensions option to minify css and that fixed the homepage however the opencart built in SEO URL seems to not be loading for some reason. http://wisdomsurvival.com/tools-and-gadgets

The other pages in my website are not loading.

Post by butte » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:18 am

While justcurious was venturing the same (where I said that the basic .css was not among eight .css being loaded) but specifying .tpl rather than .php, I've now noted by Edit to check both .php and .tpl header files.

I checked the dirs, and under shoppiza/ there seems not to be any stylesheet.css in the first place. I could call up others specified in Head. Try reinstalling at least that file (or its renamed counterpart within the shoppiza package), and ensure that IT is specified to load in the Head. Depending upon what the author or you changed, you may need to look at both header.tpl and header.php, and there may well be an "include" of yet another file to look inside, as well.

Guru Member

Post by butte » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:24 am

Okay, you're now beyond that problem. In Firefox with wide screen the landing page is presentable, and the second link gives 404 (as does everything poked live on the landing page). You might go into admin panel and simply uncheck the SEO till it's resolved, as well as check Maintenance while (in bouts) you're working on this so that customers won't suddenly see bizarre happenings. If you turn on error reporting for this, afterward remember to turn it off, you're on a production box.

Guru Member

Post by alin301 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:57 pm

I had this issue with my websites several times and the problem came from Google Pagespeed extension in my cPanel. I solved this by adding the following code to my .htaccess root file.

ModPagespeedDisableFilters combine_css

Post by JEfromCanada » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:07 am

alin301 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:57 pm
I had this issue with my websites several times and the problem came from Google Pagespeed extension in my cPanel. I solved this by adding the following code to my .htaccess root file.

ModPagespeedDisableFilters combine_css
Thank you. This just fixed my issue with a website.

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:52 pm

JEfromCanada wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:07 am
Great! So please now add [SOLVED] to the start of the post title.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Cue4cheap » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:23 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:52 pm
JEfromCanada wrote:
LOL the original post was from 2013 and JEfromCanada wasn't the author.
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:26 am

Cue4cheap wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:23 pm
paulfeakins wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:52 pm
JEfromCanada wrote:
LOL the original post was from 2013 and JEfromCanada wasn't the author.
Mike
Indeed, but when a fix is found the post should be marked [SOLVED].

I've done this time as the OP seems long gone.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom