Post by webnow » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:23 am

Hi, I am looking for options to have the following:

1. Responsive Design One Page Checkout
2. Ability to turn shipping "off"

Are there any extensions or themes that can do this? Thank you!

Post by MarketInSG » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:08 pm

you turn shipping off by setting 'no' to 'require shipping' in the product form.

Here's a one page checkout: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=7382

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by webnow » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:05 am

thank you!

Post by sml » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Hang on ... that doesnt look like it answers the question .. it is not responsive in the demo.

sml

Post by MarketInSG » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:35 pm

it is responsive. You can turn the responsive feature on. The demo is on the default theme, so you won't get to experience it till you install it on your own responsive theme.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by Plugje » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:34 am

You can use this one: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=4811

It's responsive and you also can choose your own layout. So if you want to have the cart on top whole width, or in the side..
Also it has an option to make shipping dependend from payment and the other way around. All the others doesn't have this option.
So for instance choose "pick up in store" and then the "pay in store" option will be visible. When free shipping is availible you can hide all the other shipping options. Also you can make regular expressions for filtering, for instance to only allow payment in certain zip codes.
So this module has so many options. Also the develloper is very active and fast in solving problems.

Post by sml » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:01 pm

MarketInSG wrote:it is responsive. You can turn the responsive feature on. The demo is on the default theme, so you won't get to experience it till you install it on your own responsive theme.
Cool .. sorry about that.

I just emailed, but is it a one-page checkout or really a two-page checkout?

sml

Post by Plugje » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:50 pm

yes, it's really one page. You can check the demo.

One thing: ask your host if they have IonCube loader installed. Thats needed for this module.

Post by MarketInSG » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:54 pm

Plugje wrote:yes, it's really one page. You can check the demo.

One thing: ask your host if they have IonCube loader installed. Thats needed for this module.
clarification to his sentence. Our one page checkout doesn't require IonCube loader. Perhaps it's the other others.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by sml » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:18 am

Plugje wrote:yes, it's really one page. You can check the demo.
are you sure for credit card payments? I dont think the credit card details will load on that first page. I think there is a 'confirm' step and a second page with credit card fields and 'place order'.

sml

Post by MarketInSG » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:41 pm

I would recommend all to ask the sellers directly and they will always provide you with the best answers. If they can't answer you within a reasonable time, then you can forget about reasonable support too.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by Plugje » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:02 pm

Check my link before saying this is not our module. The link is going to the right extension page: Simple and quick one page checkout and registration http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=4811.

And yes, ask the develloper about this. Their response is fast and their service too.

Post by MarketInSG » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Our Quick Checkout is the following: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=7382

What you have linked to isn't ours, and we do not have any special server requirements for ion cube loader.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore