Post by palamakia39 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:44 am

I face exactly the same issue in version 2.0.1.1 with Sbasha. Administrator rights are not showing in the access and modify permissions. I have followed carefully the instructions during installations.

Please advise in detail. I am new in this one....

Thank you in advance

Post by smilejun.lim » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:15 pm

Hi,
I've just installed very new opencart and your extension
I followed the readme.txt and well done
but, I can't see the Export/Import menu in either System or Tools
how can i get shown up...
I've been in stuck this hours
I tried installed newly again

- using MAMP local server
- Opencart 2.0.1.1
- Please refer attached photos

Attachments

Screen Shot 2014-12-15 at 6.05.27 pm.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-15 at 6.05.27 pm.png (28.02 KiB) Viewed 10848 times

Screen Shot 2014-12-15 at 6.05.27 pm.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-15 at 6.05.27 pm.png (28.02 KiB) Viewed 10848 times

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:15 pm

At the danger of repeating myself (because it's always the same questions here): Please use the Installer fix, there are quite a few users who are unable to have a proper FTP server in local test machines. Also, after an install, go to Extensions > Modifications, and then click on the 'Refresh' button.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by thinmanballad » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:46 pm

Hey JNeuhoff, I tried emailing a couple of times, but not sure if either got to you directly. Was wondering if MHC still works on customizations to the import/export tool?

Post by zminhas » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:52 pm

Clean install .... modification shows as installed ,,,,,, when I click the refresh button I get errors attached in the text file:

Attachments

errors upon refresh button click on modifications page

Post by Dustan » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:18 am

same exact error as above I can see the issue is in how it is calling

/var/www/vhosts/deffaudio.com/httpdocs/shop/system/modification/system/engine/action.php

it is calling for the /system/modification/ in front of the /system/engine

I cannot find where it calls this from but all my config locations are correct.

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:00 pm

zminhas wrote:Clean install .... modification shows as installed ,,,,,, when I click the refresh button I get errors attached in the text file:
This has nothing to do with the Export/Import tool.

Your system/modification either doesn't exist, or doesn't have the correct read/write access rights. Or you haven't configured your DIR_MODIFICATION correctly in your admin/config.php. Also, we don't test our software in Windows.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by PeteBm » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:47 am

Hi - I've been posting in the main forum; apologies if that was the wrong place. I installed the 'opencart-2-0-x-export-import-multilingual-2-19.ocmod' on a completely empty OC v2.0.1.1; the install went fine (though it failed at first as I hadn't enabled ftp, which I was able to enable in settings). However, I've now lost permissions on the settings page, as well users & user groups, while tool/export_import does not appear in the Access permission list on the user groups page, though it shows up in the Modifications list & I've refreshed it a number of times.
I've tried setting pemissions in Filezilla (all folders 755, all files 644), but still the same access problem.
It'd be great to start the new year being able to experiment with OC!
Thanks for any help you can give - & please let me know if you need any more info
Pete

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:00 pm

PeteBm wrote:Hi - I've been posting in the main forum; apologies if that was the wrong place. I installed the 'opencart-2-0-x-export-import-multilingual-2-19.ocmod' on a completely empty OC v2.0.1.1; the install went fine (though it failed at first as I hadn't enabled ftp, which I was able to enable in settings). However, I've now lost permissions on the settings page, as well users & user groups, while tool/export_import does not appear in the Access permission list on the user groups page, though it shows up in the Modifications list & I've refreshed it a number of times.
I've tried setting pemissions in Filezilla (all folders 755, all files 644), but still the same access problem.
It'd be great to start the new year being able to experiment with OC!
Thanks for any help you can give - & please let me know if you need any more info
Pete
I am afraid I am simply unable to reproduce your error.

Guru Member

Post by Sirchyk » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:00 pm

JNeuhoff
I am interested in update of this extension. I need only update price and stock for all products. What is the price of such update?
Best regards.

Post by Josetxu » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:27 am

Hi,

I tried to install the Import / Export module in OC 2.0.1.1, but after uploading the files for the installer, and install the module, all other modules OCMOD, I had installed are disabled and do not work, peculiarly in "modifications" all appear activated.

Any idea why this happen?

Best regards

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Josetxu wrote:Hi,

I tried to install the Import / Export module in OC 2.0.1.1, but after uploading the files for the installer, and install the module, all other modules OCMOD, I had installed are disabled and do not work, peculiarly in "modifications" all appear activated.

Any idea why this happen?

Best regards
Again, I am unable to reproduce your error. The Export/Import tool has been tested on a standard OpenCar 2.0.1.1.

Guru Member

Post by wearedemon » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:12 pm

I have installed this product and everything seems to work fine, although when I go to front end the products are not showing?
They all appear right in the administration so not sure what is wrong?

http://demontest.co.uk/tomopen

The products I have uploaded are to the christmas category and are enabled in the back end, but just dont show?

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:47 pm

wearedemon wrote:I have installed this product and everything seems to work fine, although when I go to front end the products are not showing?

The products I have uploaded are to the christmas category and are enabled in the back end, but just dont show?
Make sure your products are enabled, also with store_id=0, and that they are associated with the correct category_id.

Guru Member

Post by goodman854 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:25 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
wearedemon wrote:I have installed this product and everything seems to work fine, although when I go to front end the products are not showing?

Make sure your products are enabled, also with store_id=0, and that they are associated with the correct category_id.
What do you mean store_id=0? Where is that?

Post by wearedemon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:48 pm

I have been using the import export tool and run into a problem, when I try to export I am recieving an error:

2015-01-16 11:40:21 - PHP Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 524288 bytes) in /home/sites/eventprophireuk.co.uk/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/CacheBase.php on line 173

I have increased the limits in my php.ini file but to no avail?
Any ideas?

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:12 pm

For anyone running into this memory_limit issue: You can always do an Export in smaller batches thus avoiding this issue.

Guru Member

Post by muddbog » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:16 am

I'm having trouble installing this mod, Just so you know I am new to Opencast...
I have downloaded the extension and zipped it and added the "ocmod" to the file name but every time I try to install it I get the error "Directory containing files to be uploaded could not be found!"

What have I done wrong? ???

Post by muddbog » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:15 pm

I can't seem to install this extension, I keep getting the error "Directory containing files to be uploaded could not be found!" I'm trying to install the import/export extension, I see that the files are being loaded to system/upload and are being placed in a temp folder but this error keeps appearing.
my file system on the server is as such, the opencart software is loaded in www/Store/

my login for FTP access is limited so that the login can only access Store/

I am working with opencart 2.0.1.1. this is a fresh install.

Post by micb11 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:26 pm

I am getting a allowed memory issue. I have even tried to download in batches of 250 products and I am still getting the issue. There are only 750 products in the spreadsheet in total.

I have been using the import export tool for a few years now and there was no issue when using OC 1.5. It seems the issue for me has started since upgrading to Version 2.0.1.1. I am pretty sure it was OK with 2.0 as well.