Post by ashras99 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:30 am

Pls. tell me which is the best extension to send newsletter to customers, mailchimp is costly and isenselabs newsletter having a very less features, no customizable template.

So, any good newsletter send extension available for opencart?

Post by straightlight » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:37 am

ashras99 wrote:Pls. tell me which is the best extension to send newsletter to customers, mailchimp is costly and isenselabs newsletter having a very less features, no customizable template.

So, any good newsletter send extension available for opencart?
This extension seem to provide good support and not too 'costy': http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=24496

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ashras99 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:42 am

Sorry, thats a useless extension.
If we need to design everything.. then there are lots of outstanding softwares and php script which will do the task, better than this extension.
But we need a extension which having a feature of choosing templates and select products which autofill, I used the extension newsletter enhancements, but that's not updated from last 5 years and still using same old/tacky templates.

Post by straightlight » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:50 am

ashras99 wrote:Sorry, thats a useless extension.
If we need to design everything.. then there are lots of outstanding softwares and php script which will do the task, better than this extension.
But we need a extension which having a feature of choosing templates and select products which autofill, I used the extension newsletter enhancements, but that's not updated from last 5 years and still using same old/tacky templates.
If you cannot find an extension that matches your needs, you can always post a custom job request in the Commercial Support section of the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by madimar » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Please check Newsletter Enhancements. I use it and it is a good extension for newsletter imho.

M

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My last mods: Partita IVA e CF | Pro EU VAT Number | Sales Agents | Pricelist Pro
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by ashras99 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:52 pm

as mentioned, we are using "newsletter enhancements, but that's not updated from last 5 years and still using same old/tacky templates.