Post by daveoz » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:53 pm

You will have to forgive me, I am pretty new to opencart. I just need to try and work out two small issues with layout on my template, not exactly sure which files control the layout.

The first one is the Search bar at the top of the page, on my blog page I need to extend it to meet with the navigation bar.

The second one would be how I can change the position of the Navigation bar, on my account page you can see it goes underneath the categories box, I just want to shorten it so that it meets with the shortened search bar at the top.

Again sorry for possibly very basic question, I tried having a bit of a look at the files, but could not find which seems to control the layout of these two.

Thanks in advance for any help. :)
Last edited by daveoz on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by knowband.plugins » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Yes, these changes can be done by using Jquery code. You will have to insert code in any javascript file which is being loaded on the blog page.

Your last message wasn't very much clear. Your message says that one change need to be done on the blog page and other on account page but after we check your pages, it seems that you need to make both changes on the blog page.

Could you please clear it once, so that we can help you.

Regards,
Knowband Team

Opencart Plugins: Knowband Store
Email: support@knowband.com