Post by PepeCZ » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:11 am

Hi, I want ask if exist some "theme + plugins" for web on car rent / booking?

I search and cannot find one :/

Ofc if exist some this, because I know that this is normal ecommerce system (opencart, same as other as prestashop magento etc) and that I need booking website.

Into this time I search what is best for rent/booking website
and we reach that have only two choice:
1. normal wordpress or joomla + xyz modules/plugins
2. or second choice, pick up normal ecommerce system as opencart prestashop etc. and buy theme and some musthave modules for this

and because we prefer opencart than prestashop so we want pick this ecommerce system.

but now we need help find best "theme and plugins" for this.

Is here some users what have experiences with creating rent/booking websites on this cms?

We have normal rent/booking website about cars, nothink other.

All what give some tips,informations,etc very thanks

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:52 am

well, i assume, that you already checked on Google, by doing it like this:
https://www.google.com/search?num=100&n ... r+opencart
---
But better just be aware, that probably not many will be interested in putting you into Business, and some of it possibly even free of charge, by advising you, on how to do such at best. The Online World is far from beeing a brotherhood of man, especially in a time, where just about everybody gets to be everybody's competitor. And beeing designed as Online Sales Shop, OC would require a lot of Custom Coding, to be able to serve your Needs.

It would therefore, in any case, be a costly and risky investment, and you would heavely depend on the CODE-Creator, doing such, otherways, who should be able to assist, if you run into a simple problem !?
---
Just to give you some Ideas, and some food for thought, no offense please, it's not meant this way ! ;)

Good Luck!
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by PepeCZ » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:37 am

Hi ip_cam, no I know that you mean your post good.

This is what I want. So you mean that create this website on standart opencart isn't best choice because maybe we must create many changes,coding etc. Hm this is good know before create our choice. Any informations as for example your is good.

Post by victorj » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:45 pm

There are Plenty of extensions for booking sytems out there.
Just find the one that suits your needs.

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... ch=Booking

Koeltechnische deurrubbers eenvoudig online op maat bestellen.
Alle niet stekplichtige onderdelen zoals scharnieren, sloten, randverwarming en verlichting voor alle typen koelingen en vriezers.
https://koelcel-onderdelen.com

Expert Member

Location - Alkmaar Holland

Post by web-project » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:05 pm

pointless to change the shopping cart into booking system, as much better to develop a new booking system specifically for your purpose. Have you tried to contact developers?

Location - Stevenage, UK

Post by loise1996 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:20 pm

PepeCZ wrote:Hi, I want ask if exist some "theme + plugins" for web on car rent / booking?

Ofc if exist some this, because I know that this is normal ecommerce system (opencart, same as other as prestashop magento etc) and that I need booking website.

2. or second choice, pick up normal ecommerce system as opencart prestashop etc. and buy theme and some musthave modules for this

and because we prefer opencart than prestashop so we want pick this ecommerce system.

Is here some users what have experiences with creating rent/booking websites on this cms?

Last edited by loise1996 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by loise1996 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:22 pm

PepeCZ wrote:Hi, I want ask if exist some "theme + plugins" for web on car rent / booking?

Hello PepeCZ,
Such a nice question that you asked, if anyone know anything then please share.