Post by pCpaLex » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello,

I have a little problem and do not know how to fix it. It's content (the middle of the first page), I increase (to which I drew lines in the picture) in the right column middle because I do not want to put anything. How can I do this? I entered the content by stylesheet.css but nothing ... you have a picture and link below. It appears badly contet's so small, so we want to increase.

www.climapro.ro

p.s: I connect with FileZila and I do not take any command .css nothing .. refresh give, give everything ok, but nothing changes ..

Post by sachin6609 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:34 pm

pCpaLex wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:02 pm
Hello,

I have a little problem and do not know how to fix it. It's content (the middle of the first page), I increase (to which I drew lines in the picture) in the right column middle because I do not want to put anything. How can I do this? I entered the content by stylesheet.css but nothing ... you have a picture and link below. It appears badly contet's so small, so we want to increase.

www.climapro.ro

p.s: I connect with FileZila and I do not take any command .css nothing .. refresh give, give everything ok, but nothing changes ..
Hii

The Above three boxes above the banner is a single image and its width is 1155px.

so you just need to do its width 100% so all will be adjust left to right for the slider banner.

you need to add two more product to the same category so it will adjust the product section also.

Thanks

Sachin