Post by TrueArbuLimited » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:29 am

Hi,

I've recently integrated my business to use opencart. As doing a couple of tests to ensure everything is working fine, I created myself a gift certificate, used it on the checkout, clicked the submit order button, and it redirects me to checkout/success, however if I look in my order history and orders on the backend, there is no trace of the orders submitted at all?

Help... ???

Post by rjcalifornia » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:05 am

TrueArbuLimited wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:29 am
Hi,

I've recently integrated my business to use opencart. As doing a couple of tests to ensure everything is working fine, I created myself a gift certificate, used it on the checkout, clicked the submit order button, and it redirects me to checkout/success, however if I look in my order history and orders on the backend, there is no trace of the orders submitted at all?

Help... ???
The gift certificate is sent via email. The gift certificate e-mail is sent when the order status is changed to the "Complete" status, as set in your System > Settings > Options area.

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide