Post by Irkluojubbd » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:10 am

Im getting sick of opencart.......

Wanted to delete links in footer, one time deleted everything was perfect, okey moved to other host (better) did exactly the same
and bam

Why the fuck is this happening? i deleted from theme okey nothing changed and then i deleted couple words frm language "Acccount" deleted in brackets, everything was fine, but than boom deleted couple others and site looked like that, okey i reuploded back normal file, bam its still the same, i refreshed everything i could find....
If u are wondering to use opencart or not? God please dont use it do urself a favor

Post by cyclops12 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:59 am

It will depend on what exactly you have deleted.

Expert Member

Post by pom » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:08 am

Can you switch back to the default theme and see if it works?

Also, if you haven't already, turn the cache off in the admin area and clear your browser's cache.

And if you can post the code you edited we can see exactly what happened.

pom

Post by kestas » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:21 am

Irkluojubbd wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:10 am
Im getting sick of opencart.......

Wanted to delete links in footer, one time deleted everything was perfect, okey moved to other host (better) did exactly the same
and bam

Why the fuck is this happening? i deleted from theme okey nothing changed and then i deleted couple words frm language "Acccount" deleted in brackets, everything was fine, but than boom deleted couple others and site looked like that, okey i reuploded back normal file, bam its still the same, i refreshed everything i could find....
If u are wondering to use opencart or not? God please dont use it do urself a favor
:) if you don't know what you deleting... not do this. The best way to remove the links just comment this links for example
in file: catalog/view/theme/default/template/common/footer.twig

Code: Select all

<!--<li><a href="{{ voucher }}">{{ text_voucher }}</a></li>-->
this will hide gift certificate link...

Good luck

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by webmedialdh » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:01 pm

In which file you change / Delete code? It's better if you mention much more detail about your issue and share website link

Regards

Webx IT Solutions
Tel: +91 99154 09292, Skype: webmedialdh, Email: support@webxitsolutions.com

Location - Ludhiana, Punjab