Post by Kiwisouvenirs » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:20 am

I am designing a new website www.gamingsystems.co.nz and having issues. All software was downloaded and installed today, 6th November 2017 (I'm in NZ which GMT +13 Hours)

The base system a Plesk set up using PHP 7.1.10 and running Open Cart Version 3.0.2.0 with the Journal v 2.15.6 theme
I have installed two extensions, Total Import Pro Version 1.1 and Opencart SEO Pack PRO Version 9.63

As soon as I start to import my data I get the following errors (see below). Please can someone 'in the know' confirm if the error is an OpenCart error caused by a lack of indexes being created or an issue with the extensions failing to create indexes when they were installed?

At the moment I appear to be going around in circles and getting nowhere slowly.

Paul

The server returned an error. If you believe this is a bug then get in touch and attach the following error message:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 1108Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 1112Notice: Undefined index: sku in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: upc in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: jan in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: isbn in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: mpn in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: location in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: minimum in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: subtract in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: stock_status_id in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: date_available in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: shipping in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: points in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: weight in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: weight_class_id in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: length in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: width in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: height in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: length_class_id in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: tax_class_id in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: sort_order in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 358Notice: Undefined index: custom_imgtitle in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 368Notice: Undefined index: custom_alt in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 368Notice: Undefined index: custom_h1 in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 368Notice: Undefined index: custom_h2 in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 368Notice: Undefined index: custom_imgtitle in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 13Notice: Undefined index: custom_alt in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 13Notice: Undefined index: custom_h1 in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 13Notice: Undefined index: custom_h2 in /var/www/vhosts/gamingsystems.co.nz/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 13

Post by straightlight » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:42 am

Those specified error messages originates from installed extensions, not from the core. Contact the publisher of this / these extension(s) to resolve those issues.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Kiwisouvenirs » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:07 am

Thanks.

I suspected bad validation / coding of Import Pro, the only suggestion I received back was to turn off error reporting which is satisfactory!

Perhaps Opencart could have some form of certification for extension providers to prove the software is compatable?

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Perhaps Opencart could have some form of certification

Sure, but then, the Price of Extensions would be five to ten times higher, and OC would
even have to make sure, that no Extension could ever collide with another Extension.
But such could not possibly ever work. OC is a free Software, and everybody can add and
sell what one likes, therefore, no Certification could assure anything to anyone, not strictly
using OC certified Mods, and never touches a single bit of OC Code !

And what happen, if someone installs a Theme Extension, like Journal or Pavo, adding a lot
of Custom Code ? Then, it's only partly OC, and some of this is usually no longer compatible
with many Mods, originally built for a Default Version.

Just to give you some ideas on this ! ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland