Post by bradnickel » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:48 am

I've setup all the seller settings for Amazon Payments per the instructions provided by Amazon. When I get to the step to install Login with and Pay with Amazon modules, I am able to install Login with, but when I install Pay With, I get the error below. After that, the modules both show up as installed, but when I try to enable, neither will enable after I save. I've tried uninstalling them both and then resintalling and I get the same error on install and I have the same problem with enabling the modules.

Neither module is available in Layouts in columns either.

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Could not load model marketplace/event! in /home/clickbr3/public_html/mark5strategies.com/oc/system/engine/loader.php:89 Stack trace: #0 /home/clickbr3/public_html/mark5strategies.com/oc/admin/controller/extension/module/amazon_pay.php(100): Loader->model('marketplace/eve...') #1 /home/clickbr3/public_html/mark5strategies.com/oc/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerExtensionModuleAmazonPay->install(Array) #2 /home/clickbr3/public_html/mark5strategies.com/oc/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #3 /home/clickbr3/public_html/mark5strategies.com/oc/admin/controller/extension/extension/module.php(31): Loader->controller('extension/modul...') #4 /home/clickbr3/public_html/mark5strategies.com/oc/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerExtensionExtensionModule->install() #5 /home/clickbr3/public_html/mark5strategies.com/oc/admin/controller/startup/router.php(26): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #6 /home/clickbr3/public_html/mark5strategies.com/ in /home/clickbr3/public_html/mark5strategies.com/oc/system/engine/loader.php on line 89

Post by LaZa1403 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:00 pm

Good morning!

I got the same error messages in my log files and it was not possible to install the payment modul.
Has anyone an idea what to do or found a possibility how to solve the problem?

Thanks and best regards,
LaZa

Post by ckeilitz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:48 am

Same problem here, throws error and won't enable. Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Could not load model marketplace/event! in /home/xa5/public_html/store/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-_home_xa5_ocartdata_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php:89

Post by straightlight » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:49 pm

Caused by an installed extension. Using Textcrawler, find:

Code: Select all

$this->load->model('marketplace/event');
replace all with:

Code: Select all

$this->load->model('setting/event');
This used to be an error found in the core as well in the past. Although, this issue has already been reported.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON