Post by alex067 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:33 am

Hi everyone.

In account/account, where it shows like "My orders, My Account" etc. on the right hand side there is a separate list which shows the same thing

It's like a separate list form which shows "My Account, Edit account, Password" in an ordered list

How can I remove this list? I looked everywhere in the account folder to find it but can't seem to locate it

Post by cyclops12 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:48 pm

You could edit catalog/view/theme/YOUR_THEME/template/account/account.twig and remove from bottom of file

Code: Select all

{{ column_right }}
Just be aware if you have other modules assigned to column right then these will also be removed

Expert Member

Post by kestas » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:00 pm

cyclops12 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:48 pm
You could edit catalog/view/theme/YOUR_THEME/template/account/account.twig and remove from bottom of file

Code: Select all

{{ column_right }}
Just be aware if you have other modules assigned to column right then these will also be removed
Hi,

Why do not use in Admin Dashboard Design/Layouts... and setup what you need to show in each your page?

Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by cyclops12 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:09 pm

kestas wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:00 pm
Hi,

Why do not use in Admin Dashboard Design/Layouts... and setup what you need to show in each your page?

Cheers
Hi Kestas, i did try removing the account from column right in design/layout first but this also removed account info from main content on page so found it easier the other way :)

EDIT: sorry i seemed to have a corrupt account file....have changed to default and kestas is indeed correct
goto design/layout edit account then remove the account module from column right, save and clear cache

Expert Member