Post by Runecaster » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:21 pm

I've upgraded Opencart from version 1.5.6 to 3.0.2.0. After the upgrade I've run in to some problems.

When ordering no mail is being sent to the customer or to me as a seller.
In OC 1.5.6. it worked fine. In 3.0.2.0 I've encoutered this problem for the first time. When looking at the shop settings, I believe that all values for mail are filled correctly.

Post by Tecziq » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:20 pm

Hi,
In opencart 3.x emails are being sent using Events. Please check if you have imported all events files or not. You can also check different types of event in admin section as well, just go to Extensions -> Events. If you found events there then i suggest to take a look in code.

Thanks

Post by Runecaster » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:43 pm

In the event screen I can only see the 3 modules I installed on top of the default OC installation. Before that the page didn't display any options.

Post by Tecziq » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:04 pm

I think, you need to add all events related to mail. This should resolve the issue.

Post by Runecaster » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:51 pm

How do I do that? Isn't this a part of the basic 3.0.2.0 installation?
It seems that the upgrade from 1.5.6 to 3.x has some bugs.

Post by DigitCart » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:52 pm

Hi
First take a backup of your database.
Then import the following code into your database (this code is part of install/opencart.sql file).
If your database prefix is not "oc_", use your own prefix.

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `oc_event` (`event_id`, `code`, `trigger`, `action`, `status`) VALUES
(1, 'activity_customer_add', 'catalog/model/account/customer/addCustomer/after', 'event/activity/addCustomer', 1);
INSERT INTO `oc_event` (`event_id`, `code`, `trigger`, `action`, `status`) VALUES
(2, 'activity_customer_edit', 'catalog/model/account/customer/editCustomer/after', 'event/activity/editCustomer', 1);
(3, 'activity_customer_password', 'catalog/model/account/customer/editPassword/after', 'event/activity/editPassword', 1);
(4, 'activity_customer_forgotten', 'catalog/model/account/customer/editCode/after', 'event/activity/forgotten', 1);
(5, 'activity_transaction', 'catalog/model/account/customer/addTransaction/after', 'event/activity/addTransaction', 1);
(6, 'activity_customer_login', 'catalog/model/account/customer/deleteLoginAttempts/after', 'event/activity/login', 1);
(7, 'activity_address_add', 'catalog/model/account/address/addAddress/after', 'event/activity/addAddress', 1);
(8, 'activity_address_edit', 'catalog/model/account/address/editAddress/after', 'event/activity/editAddress', 1);
(9, 'activity_address_delete', 'catalog/model/account/address/deleteAddress/after', 'event/activity/deleteAddress', 1);
(10, 'activity_affiliate_add', 'catalog/model/account/customer/addAffiliate/after', 'event/activity/addAffiliate', 1);
(11, 'activity_affiliate_edit', 'catalog/model/account/customer/editAffiliate/after', 'event/activity/editAffiliate', 1);
(12, 'activity_order_add', 'catalog/model/checkout/order/addOrderHistory/before', 'event/activity/addOrderHistory', 1);
(13, 'activity_return_add', 'catalog/model/account/return/addReturn/after', 'event/activity/addReturn', 1);
(14, 'mail_transaction', 'catalog/model/account/customer/addTransaction/after', 'mail/transaction', 1);
(15, 'mail_forgotten', 'catalog/model/account/customer/editCode/after', 'mail/forgotten', 1);
(16, 'mail_customer_add', 'catalog/model/account/customer/addCustomer/after', 'mail/register', 1);
(17, 'mail_customer_alert', 'catalog/model/account/customer/addCustomer/after', 'mail/register/alert', 1);
(18, 'mail_affiliate_add', 'catalog/model/account/customer/addAffiliate/after', 'mail/affiliate', 1);
(19, 'mail_affiliate_alert', 'catalog/model/account/customer/addAffiliate/after', 'mail/affiliate/alert', 1);
(20, 'mail_voucher', 'catalog/model/checkout/order/addOrderHistory/after', 'extension/total/voucher/send', 1);
(21, 'mail_order_add', 'catalog/model/checkout/order/addOrderHistory/before', 'mail/order', 1);
(22, 'mail_order_alert', 'catalog/model/checkout/order/addOrderHistory/before', 'mail/order/alert', 1);
(23, 'statistics_review_add', 'catalog/model/catalog/review/addReview/after', 'event/statistics/addReview', 1);
(24, 'statistics_return_add', 'catalog/model/account/return/addReturn/after', 'event/statistics/addReturn', 1);
(25, 'statistics_order_history', 'catalog/model/checkout/order/addOrderHistory/after', 'event/statistics/addOrderHistory', 1);
(26, 'admin_mail_affiliate_approve', 'admin/model/customer/customer_approval/approveAffiliate/after', 'mail/affiliate/approve', 1);
(27, 'admin_mail_affiliate_deny', 'admin/model/customer/customer_approval/denyAffiliate/after', 'mail/affiliate/deny', 1);
(28, 'admin_mail_customer_approve', 'admin/model/customer/customer_approval/approveCustomer/after', 'mail/customer/approve', 1);
(29, 'admin_mail_customer_deny', 'admin/model/customer/customer_approval/denyCustomer/after', 'mail/customer/deny', 1);
(30, 'admin_mail_reward', 'admin/model/customer/customer/addReward/after', 'mail/reward', 1);
(31, 'admin_mail_transaction', 'admin/model/customer/customer/addTransaction/after', 'mail/transaction', 1);
(32, 'admin_mail_return', 'admin/model/sale/return/addReturn/after', 'mail/return', 1);
(33, 'admin_mail_forgotten', 'admin/model/user/user/editCode/after', 'mail/forgotten', 1);

My Extensions

Post by dennis.verdaasdonk » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:01 am

i want to thank you so much!!!
i am all ready busy for 1 year with finding out why my mails are not send anymore!!!!!
and your post fixed my issue!!!!!!!!

Post by Runecaster » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:49 pm

Thank you, I'm going to try this.

Post by Runecaster » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:23 pm

I've been a bit squeemish about doing this, but want to start with this ;)

When using the script I got the following failure notice: "#1364 - Field 'sort_order' doesn't have a default value".
The field sort_order for the attribute in the table has a default value of 0. How can I add this to the SQL statement?