Post by shulmax » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:58 am

Hello everybody - I am running opencart v2.3.0.2 - and have run into an issue all of a sudden whereby when I login to admin and click: Extensions->Extensions, the Extension List shows blank for all of the extension types, no matter which extension type is clicked. The extension types do have the correct number of installed types next to each one.

What do I need to do for the Extension List to show?

Thanks.

Attachments

extensions.png

extensions.png (45.98 KiB) Viewed 1226 times

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by shulmax » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:38 am

Thanks but I have the same installation on my localhost and it works ok so it's not a conflicting extension issue. Please....can anybody recommend things to try, I would really appreciate it, can't believe nobody else hasn't encountered a similar issue?

Post by OSWorX » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:07 pm

shulmax wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:38 am
Thanks but I have the same installation on my localhost and it works ok so it's not a conflicting extension issue. Please....can anybody recommend things to try, I would really appreciate it, can't believe nobody else hasn't encountered a similar issue?
Well done.
It looks that you are an expert - therefore why are you asking here for help?

Just for clarification: having the shop on localhost does not mean the same on a webserver.
Different environement - think about that.

And - second, don't post here what YOU think, better follow the advice of an experienced user and devloper.
And finally: you are using a custom extension, do you really think that others may use it or have same problems?

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria