Post by brian47374 » Thu May 02, 2019 9:33 pm

I am building a new site in OC 2.3.0.2 and I have several options for each product. On another website I made when I go to add the options to the product, all of the options appear without importing them one-by-one. I can select all of them or individually, as well as adjust the quantity and subtract stock without having to do them separately.

In the new website, it is forcing me to add them one-by-one and the sort order that I assigned to the options does not seem to be working correctly.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Post by straightlight » Thu May 02, 2019 11:03 pm

Any ideas?
php.ini post size value needs to be increased.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by brian47374 » Fri May 03, 2019 2:53 am

Thanks for the reply. Let me try to make this a little bit more clear... It is not showing the check boxes like the screenshot provided in the link is. From the setup in the photo, I can manage all of my options in a particular option set without having to import them one-by-one. I can simply check or un-check them and update the quantities, price, etc. all at once.

Post by dparakhiya » Fri May 03, 2019 12:51 pm

brian47374 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 2:53 am
Thanks for the reply. Let me try to make this a little bit more clear... It is not showing the check boxes like the screenshot provided in the link is. From the setup in the photo, I can manage all of my options in a particular option set without having to import them one-by-one. I can simply check or un-check them and update the quantities, price, etc. all at once.
Good, This is not an Opencart Default functionality ... you may need an extension

check which extension use in your previous website ..

For quick, professional OpenCart support
contact me on skype : dparakhiya_1
email : dipneshp@gmail.com

Location - India

Post by Laoyumi » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:18 am

Brian, how did you solve the issue? I am facing the same situation its tedious to open each option to change settings. Which extension did you go with?

Post by brian47374 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:55 pm

I am sorry... I did not resolve this issue. I cannot find any of the extensions that I have that would do such a thing...

Post by straightlight » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:40 am

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON