Post by phpconsult » Sun May 05, 2019 5:08 am

UPDATE: meanwhile the problem seems to be solved. Shopowner had been working on the site recently.

In the OpenCart-site (which I didn't install myself) of a new customer I discovered a bug. In many orders of products with options the product_id in order_product-record doesn't correspond to the one in the related product_option_value-record (also see attachment). Is this a known problem? Solution?
OC version is 1.5.6.4, don't know yet if there are any extensions involved.
Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 9.11.25 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 9.11.25 PM.png (543 KiB) Viewed 528 times

(how to enlarge image?)
Last edited by phpconsult on Sun May 05, 2019 10:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:51 am

Post by straightlight » Sun May 05, 2019 5:10 am

No OC version posted. Using any extensions? More information needed. Forum rules.
Also, what are the exact steps in order to reproduce the reported issue?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.


Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by phpconsult » Sun May 05, 2019 4:50 pm

straightlight wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 5:10 am
No OC version posted. Using any extensions? More information needed. Forum rules.
Also, what are the exact steps in order to reproduce the reported issue?
OC version is 1.5.6.4. Don't know yet if there are any extensions involved. I noticed the error, when I exported the orders (in order to have them imported in a warehouse system of a third party).

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:51 am

Post by straightlight » Sun May 05, 2019 8:10 pm

phpconsult wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:50 pm
straightlight wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 5:10 am
No OC version posted. Using any extensions? More information needed. Forum rules.
Also, what are the exact steps in order to reproduce the reported issue?
OC version is 1.5.6.4. Don't know yet if there are any extensions involved. I noticed the error, when I exported the orders (in order to have them imported in a warehouse system of a third party).


It would best to create a new Service Request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to investigate this issue as a custom job.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.


Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests