Post by raybark » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:04 am

I am running 2.0.3.1. I updated the PHP version from 5.6 to 7.3.7, and my store displays the following:

Code: Select all

Warning: "continue 2" targeting switch is equivalent to "break 2". Did you mean to use "continue 3"? in /home/firstr11/public_html/cart/vqmod/vqmod.phpon line 675
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/firstr11/public_html/cart/vqmod/vqmod.php:675) in /home/firstr11/public_html/cart/index.php on line 177Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/firstr11/public_html/cart/vqmod/vqmod.php:675) in /home/firstr11/public_html/cart/system/library/currency.php on line 45
I did a search, and saw a simple fix changing "File" to "file" in vqmod.php, but it didn't work.

Then I experimented and backed off to PHP 7.2.19, apparently fixing the problem. My web host pushes using the newest version, so can someone point me to a fix to opencart/vqmod for 7.3?
Last edited by straightlight on Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added code tags.

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:00 am

Ensure to use the latest version of VQMod and clear your VQCache files afterwards.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON