Post by tom327 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:42 am

When I view my website on with a desktop browser I can see all my font awesome icons on the page.

But, when I look at site on mobile device browser the icons just appear as boxes with X in side each one.

Then even stranger --- if I go to a category page in my opencart store all the font awesome icons are visible, AND the ones at top of page are now visible. If I go back to home page now the font awesome icons are visible.

Then if I close browser window, and go directly to my homepage, once again all font awesome icons are not visible (just squares with X inside)

Any idea what could be going on?

I'm using OpenCart 3.0.3.2

Post by letxobnav » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:20 am

link?

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by tom327 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by chris74521 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:20 am

Make sure you include the rel and type as in " rel="stylesheet" type='text/css'" in the link to the awesomefont css file. Without these the file wasn't loading correctly for me.

I have to use the best italic font at fontvilla and This is one of the best fonts.