Post by Zoo3 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:08 pm

I'm setting each item(About Us, Privacy Policy, ...) in the Infomation list(Catalog/Information/Information List). I have a problem with those SEO URL settings.

Other than this, “SEO URL” and “Meta Tag Title” should be the same. If it is not the same, error 404 will occur without linking. However, if it is the item of this Information List, even if they are the same, a 404 error occurs. The only solution is to leave the SEO URL blank.

Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks,
---
opencart 3.0.3.2, Theme: DefaultX

Post by letxobnav » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:15 pm

Other than this, “SEO URL” and “Meta Tag Title” should be the same.
Not sure what this is about but no, they generally are not the same as a url should not have spaces or any other special characters.

so if the meta title is "about us" then you could set the url as "about-us".

But there is no relation whatsoever between the two.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by Zoo3 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:55 pm

For example, even if I set about-us, it is an error. The default was "about us".
For Privacy Policy, only “privacy” was entered in the SEO URL field. This Privacy Policy has not been edited at all, that is, it is in a completely default state.

The first thing I wrote was wrong. I get a 404 error if the category SEO URL is not blank.

Am I mistakenly installing opencart itself?

Post by letxobnav » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:40 pm

The default was "about us"
No it wasn't, default value there is "about_us".
For Privacy Policy, only “privacy” was entered in the SEO URL field. This Privacy Policy has not been edited at all, that is, it is in a completely default state.
yep, and the issue being?
The first thing I wrote was wrong. I get a 404 error if the category SEO URL is not blank.
Are your information seo url's working then?

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by Zoo3 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:06 am

I understood the cause. I'm sorry, I misunderstood RewriteBase in .htaccess.

I solved it.