Post by t3ch_guru » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:07 pm

reverted back to a so called stable version as the beta version was too buggy for production im currently on version 3.0.3.2 but its also full of bugs and not really recommended for live production also thankful its open source luckily its only for an internal network but when adding a product to the Product List it adds it multiple times and I have to delete one of them but ive made slight adjustments to get it to my liking but something happened and it is no longer showing up on the live site in spite of everything being in the mysql database and also listed in the Product List I have cleared cache and also tried resetting modifications under extensions I removed it and re added it to the product list I removed it from the mysql database and restarted the mysql database and also the computer I cleared browser cache and it is still no longer showing up

Post by letxobnav » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:22 pm

Well, instead of trying every possible action you can think of, why not just undo your "slight adjustments", step back and evaluate what went wrong.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by t3ch_guru » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:33 pm

letxobnav wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:22 pm
Well, instead of trying every possible action you can think of, why not just undo your "slight adjustments", step back and evaluate what went wrong.

well I figured it out not sure how this happened but I was looking at every possible thing lol the date available changed somehow under products data it was set to 11-13-19 so that explained why it wasnt showing up because it wasnt time lol so I changed the date back to todays date and it showed up so its not a bug but still not sure how the date got changed

Post by letxobnav » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:27 pm

best way is to change one thing at a time and then test before doing another if possible.
If it breaks, it is much easier to figure out what the probable cause is.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan