Post by doviis » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:50 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:31 pm
doviis wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:30 pm
Hello,
I am using Preorder extension in my website. Any chances to gather the Pre-order date information to excel? I would like to do the opposite way: set the pre-order date in excel, upload the file with many products and it should update on that Pre-order extension also.

Some pictures how it look in admin panel and front end is here: https://imgur.com/a/vpgGfkP

If I set datE_available in excel, the product is hidden until that date. It should be the way how to change these settings in Pre-order extensions without manual input.
Send me a PM with more details. In particular, what are the exact names and types of your extra DB fields, in what DB tables, introduced by your preorder extension?
Sent you a PM

Post by AliceH » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:50 am

I have been using this module for years and honestly, it has been invaluable so thank you so much for this.
I am having a slight problem with the latest version for opencart 3. I am adding special and discounts, when I add the date it seems that the way I need to formate it it in the spreadsheet is inconsistent. sometimes if I format it as a date in this format - 2020-04-04- it works, other times it does not and I have to format it as text and vise versa, can you advise the correct way to format the spreadsheet cells to import dates?

https://www.embroidery-allsorts.com/

Location - Australia

Guru Member

Post by AliceH » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:01 am

Thank you, I understand the date format, what I am talking about is the actual cell format in excel spreadsheet. sometimes if it is formatted as date it works fine when I upload the spreadsheet the dates all go in perfectly, other times when I upload it with the format of the cell as date it adds the discount and special for the product with no dates which puts them on special without a start or end date. I then have to format the cells as text, but other times the converse is true, I never know which way to go. I nearly always have to upload the spreadsheet twice.

https://www.embroidery-allsorts.com/

Location - Australia

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:55 pm

Try the text format, see attached screenshot.

Attachments

Screenshot_2020-03-04_09-00-43.png

format - Screenshot_2020-03-04_09-00-43.png (133.34 KiB) Viewed 3606 times

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by mitandaster » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:57 am

Hello. This module is perfect, but I can't import images.
https://www.mhccorp.com/faq/faq-export-import-tool - this site dont work and I can't study FAQ page. Please help

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:59 am

Our FAQ page works just fine. Also, the Export/Import only import the image names, which are stored into the database, not the actual image files.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by wackychick » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:02 pm

Want to say have used your extension for several years with great success - I'd be lost without it! Having a little issue though - When logged into the admin backend of my OpenCart 3.x I can't find your extension in the Marketplace, and get an internal server error when I try to upload the latest zip file directly. Tried uploading the previous version of Export/Import but got the same internal server error. All I was trying to do was update my current version of Export/Import and have already uninstalled the old version so I'm pretty much screwed. Any pointers are appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Post by Ljubo » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:21 pm

After some 8 years of using OC 1.5.3.1 , I am in the process of moving it to 3.0.3.2.
Now, I would like (at first), to copy my customers base to the new one - and there are problems.
I have been trying to do it via phpMyadmin, but with no luck.
Finaly I remembered abolut your product and happily tried it.
But again, not successful.
The problem is at the very beginning - in your export xls file of customers table, there are no data exported except for the colums headings.
But there should be 3 listings (visible from OC admin and phpMyadmin table).
Anyway, I tried to fill in the data and realized that there are some differences in table (column) heading - comparing your exported one and the one I exported from phpMyadmin. Then I did update data to fit your template.
Tried to import it back and errors were:
2020-04-26 14:45:03 - Export/Import: Undefined customer_group '1' used in worksheet 'Customers'!
I checked it in tha database and it should be "1"
I changed to "0", similar error popped up:
2020-04-26 14:47:09 - Export/Import: Undefined customer_group '0' used in worksheet 'Customers'!

Can you help with it?
:drunk:

Location - Serbia

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:35 pm

Tried to import it back and errors were:
2020-04-26 14:45:03 - Export/Import: Undefined customer_group '1' used in worksheet 'Customers'!
Use the name of the customer group, e.g. 'default' instead of '1'.

Guru Member

Post by Ljubo » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:43 pm

Nope...
2020-04-26 15:38:36 - Export/Import: Undefined customer_group 'default' used in worksheet 'Customers'!

AND YES!
with the variable name "Default"

Thank you very much!!!

Location - Serbia

Post by Ljubo » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:01 am

I just saw that I imported importers with optins like No to newsletter and most importantly, like disabled (status:false).
Tried to change it and upload again, this time with delete before import... but this function is disabled:
2020-04-26 15:56:46 - Export/Import: Worksheet 'Customers' can only be imported in incremental mode for the time being!
2020-04-26 15:56:46 - Export/Import: Worksheet 'Addresses' can only be imported in incremental mode for the time being!

Should I drop or empty the datle first from phpMyAdmin?

Location - Serbia

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:37 am

Should I drop or empty the datle first from phpMyAdmin?
If you need to delete all the existing old customer records, then yes, empty the data first via PHPMyAdmin, but keep the DB tables, the do the Import.

One of our next releases will add support for optionally clearing the old customer data first before an Import, but for the time being use above solution.

Guru Member

Post by Ljubo » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:42 am

Thank you.
I used function TRUNCATE, then reimported correct file and everything turned just well.

Location - Serbia

Post by clubplug » Fri May 01, 2020 3:42 am

Hi, we have your extension, we have over 10 000 products and when we try to export, it tries to run and then comes up with a message about not enough memory. Any idea?

BTW, this is the exact error...

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/sparkp9/public_html/clubplug.net/oc/system/library/export_import/Classes/PHPExcel/Style/Supervisor.php on line 118
Thank you in advance.
Frank
Last edited by straightlight on Fri May 01, 2020 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added code tags.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri May 01, 2020 4:14 am

a message about not enough memory. Any idea?
Just do the Export and Import in smaller batches.

Or increase the memory_limit of your PHP configuration, e.g. in the 'php.ini' or '.htaccess', depending on the server.

Guru Member

Post by straightlight » Fri May 01, 2020 4:16 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 4:14 am

Or increase the memory_limit of your PHP configuration, e.g. in the 'php.ini' or '.htaccess', depending on the server.
Take note that recent cPanel versions uses .user.ini as opposed to php.ini file to make these types of modifications.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by clubplug » Fri May 01, 2020 4:21 am

JNeuhoff wrote:

Hi
In PHP.ini on the webhosting it was set to 64M, I doubled to 128M and get the same error. However if I bring it over to my local PC and run it with Xampp it runs and the Excel file is 2.5megs
Would love to be able to run straight from Webhosting, would make life much easier...
Thanks
Frank

Post by clubplug » Fri May 01, 2020 4:25 am

straightlight wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 4:16 am
JNeuhoff wrote:

Take note that recent cPanel versions uses .user.ini as opposed to php.ini file to make these types of modifications.
Hi Straightlight
Thank you for the reply, where would I find the ".user.ini" file?
Thanks
Frank

Post by straightlight » Fri May 01, 2020 4:32 am

clubplug wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 4:25 am
straightlight wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 4:16 am
JNeuhoff wrote:

Hi Straightlight
Thank you for the reply, where would I find the ".user.ini" file?
Thanks
Frank
It should be located in your root folder of your public_html folder or in the root location where Opencart has been originally installed. If you do see php.ini file in there but not .user.ini file, you may try to copy the php.ini file over .user.ini file and make the change in .user.ini file to see if the changes reflect on the platform afterwards.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON