Post by jonesbrair » Fri May 01, 2020 3:18 pm

Hello,
I made some color changes on my site from my site but later my computer went off and when i logged in again, i started seeing alot of errors in the backend and even the changes i make now from the end dont display when i refresh the front end page. I had just started to develop this site so there are no contents yet. I uninstalled opencart and reinstalled it again but the problem is still there. How can i reset opencart to the default settings. I know want to start everything afresh.

Post by straightlight » Fri May 01, 2020 8:06 pm

Which OC version are you using?
i started seeing alot of errors in the backend
What are the error logs showing?

About the file changes, see this FAQ (first post): viewtopic.php?f=134&t=215776#p717782 .

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by jonesbrair » Fri May 01, 2020 11:20 pm

The changes i make from the admin panel are effected on the front end. But the changes i make in the code (stylesheet.css) are not effected. I tried migrating to localhost server and everything work very well. Even all the changes i make from the stylesheet.css are displayed at the front end. when i migrated the site again from the local hostto a live server, all the changes i had made in the stylesheet disappeared again and i could only see the changes i made from the admin panel. I have tried to clear cache and nothing seem to work.
The problem is the changes i make from the code through file manager/public-html/ are not effected in the front end and when i make the same changes using the localhost, the changes are effected in the front end. What should I do.

Post by jonesbrair » Sat May 02, 2020 12:07 am

I am using the most current OC version. Maybe if you can inspect the site https://skylinebuilds.com. The changes in colour and some other changes dont reflect on the front end