Post by cepcemuh » Fri May 22, 2020 6:04 pm

Hi guys! Every time I peek here and I pluck up my courage to ask something, I've always come across responsive professionals who are ready to help me. This time I also need your advice and help. I was trying so many free extensions and nothings I'm afraid. I need 2 payment gateways - PayPal and Credit Card... I need my clients to be able to pay via PayPal or Credit/Debit cards. I am from Bulgaria but need to receive money all over the worlds, so I need something to work with a Bulgarian bank account. I need something simple just like when you buy an extension in opencart.com just as the example below:
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

Заснемане.JPG

Заснемане.JPG (62.37 KiB) Viewed 316 times

Last edited by cepcemuh on Fri May 22, 2020 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Fri May 22, 2020 7:32 pm

This topic has now been moved to the OpenCart 3.0 Support > General Support section of the forum.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Fri May 22, 2020 7:33 pm

Provided image link invalid.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by cepcemuh » Fri May 22, 2020 7:38 pm

straightlight wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:33 pm
Provided image link invalid.
I'm sorry. Fixed now.

Post by straightlight » Fri May 22, 2020 8:12 pm

I need something to work with a Bulgarian bank account. I need something simple just like when you buy an extension in opencart.com
What you seem to be looking for is a custom extension to be developed as per your specific requirements. You could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum, or contact a reliable Opencart partner from the Resources link on top of the site, to get this done as a custom job.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by cepcemuh » Fri May 22, 2020 9:29 pm

straightlight wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:12 pm
I need something to work with a Bulgarian bank account. I need something simple just like when you buy an extension in opencart.com
What you seem to be looking for is a custom extension to be developed as per your specific requirements. You could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum, or contact a reliable Opencart partner from the Resources link on top of the site, to get this done as a custom job.
Do I need a custom module for this? Why? There is no any payment gateway like Paypal, 2Checkouts, Skrill, myPos, etc? I am just asking what other people use for online payments...

Post by paulfeakins » Fri May 22, 2020 9:59 pm

cepcemuh wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:04 pm
I was trying so many free extensions and nothings I'm afraid.
If you can't find an extension, you could pay a developer such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by OSWorX » Sat May 23, 2020 12:04 am

cepcemuh wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:04 pm
I need 2 payment gateways - PayPal and Credit Card...
I need my clients to be able to pay via PayPal or Credit/Debit cards.
I am from Bulgaria but need to receive money all over the worlds, so I need something to work with a Bulgarian bank account.
Don't know it this works also with Bulgarian Bank Accounts (why not), but with Mollie you will have under one - free - extension all payments: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=31135

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by cepcemuh » Sat May 23, 2020 12:11 am

OSWorX wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:04 am
Don't know it this works also with Bulgarian Bank Accounts (why not), but with Mollie you will have under one - free - extension all payments: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=31135
Wow... thanks a lot. That's what I was asking about. Thanks for the suggestion.