Post by Monarchy Catering » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:53 pm

OC: 3.0.3.3
Ext-v: paypalcommercepatformoc3xv1.1.5

I require users to pre-order chocolates that aren't manufactred till mid-September. I don't get the message: "Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!", as product states, "Availability: Pre-Order".

However, when I go to "View Cart" screen (route=checkout/cart) and click the "Checkout" button (route=checkout/checkout), just takes me back to the Checkout Screen (route=checkout/cart).

Thanks for any advice.
Last edited by Monarchy Catering on Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ADD Creative » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:47 am

In your settings set Stock Checkout to Yes.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by letxobnav » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:05 am

I think he already set that and I don't think the payment method has anything to do with it as you have not selected any yet when it happens.
So you may have some other extension there or you will have to trace why it redirects back to the cart.

Default it does that when there are no products or vouchers in the cart or when a product in the cart has no stock and you do not allow checkout for those.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by Monarchy Catering » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:30 pm

Thanks for your reply. If the 'Stock Checkout' wasn't set to Yes a Cart warning message would appear :)

I've added a screenshot of my settings (Options tab) to show config.
ADD Creative wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:47 am
In your settings set Stock Checkout to Yes.

Attachments

oc_settings_options.jpg

OC Settings Options - oc_settings_options.jpg (140.93 KiB) Viewed 575 times

Post by Monarchy Catering » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:35 pm

I'll re-install Extensions etc and clean up the OC install and re-test.

Thanks for your help.
letxobnav wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:05 am
I think he already set that and I don't think the payment method has anything to do with it as you have not selected any yet when it happens.
So you may have some other extension there or you will have to trace why it redirects back to the cart.

Default it does that when there are no products or vouchers in the cart or when a product in the cart has no stock and you do not allow checkout for those.