Post by funky123 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:53 pm

hi everyone i got a problem installed opencart 3.0.3.3 and noticed i not got any meta title or meta description or meta keywords showing up on my product pages in the code i check it with moz and it not showing also checked the code using chrome and it not there can anyone tell me where the file is so i can check there.
the backend in admin side i add the meta title, meta description i check it with the theme turned off so it running standard opencart default theme for checking for error

Attachments

moz showing no meta title.JPG

moz showing no meta title.JPG (48.31 KiB) Viewed 617 times

Post by letxobnav » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:43 pm

that would be a journal issue then.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:19 pm

letxobnav wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:43 pm
that would be a journal issue then.
The post says default theme.

Have you got a link to the site?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by letxobnav » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:37 pm

the source says different
view-source:http://thebuttonowl.com/

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:44 pm

The OP is not telling us the whole story. While his site appears to be based on the Journal3 framework, he claims that the issue described also applies when using the default theme. Since this particular issue doesn't exist on a standard OpenCart 3.0.x installation I can only assume some other extensions have been installed causing this issue.

The best option probably is to post it on the commercial support section of this forum, to find a professional developer to look into it.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:38 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:44 pm
The best option probably is to post it on the commercial support section of this forum, to find a professional developer to look into it.
Agreed.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom