Post by AdamstuenRetro » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:44 am

I have a webshop where I sell used items. Whereas normal webshop focus their product choices on color, size etc, mine are dependant on condition, NM/EX/VG/G or similar. I am looking for an extension that autoselects the "best" option that is in stock, meaning that if there are NM version of that product in stock, it will be autoselected, if not it will skip to EX etc. so that the customer can add to cart without clicking or even entering the product page. Right now my page correctly only displays options that are in stock, which isn't many often only 1 or 2, but does not autoselect which annoys me to no end because customers have to click on the product and then select, add to card and then go back to the folder page which is very unnecessary and tiresome.

Alternatively if such an extension does not exist, at least one that autoselects when there is only one product option in stock, which is often the case.
Has anyone heard of any such thing?

Post by khnaz35 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:16 am

AdamstuenRetro wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:44 am
I have a webshop where I sell used items. Whereas normal webshop focus their product choices on color, size etc, mine are dependant on condition, NM/EX/VG/G or similar. I am looking for an extension that autoselects the "best" option that is in stock, meaning that if there are NM version of that product in stock, it will be autoselected, if not it will skip to EX etc. so that the customer can add to cart without clicking or even entering the product page. Right now my page correctly only displays options that are in stock, which isn't many often only 1 or 2, but does not autoselect which annoys me to no end because customers have to click on the product and then select, add to card and then go back to the folder page which is very unnecessary and tiresome.

Alternatively if such an extension does not exist, at least one that autoselects when there is only one product option in stock, which is often the case.
Have you tried looking at
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... %20options
It could be more helpful if you post your OC Version and Theme to get accurate answer :)

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by kestas » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:53 pm

AdamstuenRetro wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:44 am

First, it is very good if you tell which version of OC you are using.
Second, do you use the default options for your conditions, or any 3-party module?
It should also indicate which theme you use in your store.

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by AdamstuenRetro » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:57 pm

Sorry this is version 2.3.0.2. I don't think I have a theme. It said standard when I looked at the admin page. I try to keep it simple, it's all just folders and products, no banners or carousels, not even related products (too much work really).

Post by thekrotek » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:47 pm

It's a pretty specific task, actually. I think, you only option is to ask for commercial support. Not that hard to implement.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member