Post by jorem » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:26 am

Sorry, I'm pestering you again. :-(

OC 3.0.3.2. No installed extensions. Original template.

Been trying the past day to make the various Klarna modules work, to no avail. Have thoroughly searched the forum but found nothing that helps. The best hit was a thread created in Februay 2019. But the suggested solution there doesn't work today as the files advised to be edited no longer exists in my OC version.

When trying, I e.g. get error: "Could not retrieve pClass for SWE. Error Code: 9113; Error Message: An integration problem has occurred between the Store and Klarna. Please contact the Store for more information or choose another payment method."

(Yes, it's Sweden and I've tested with all kinds of ISO country settings. sv, se SE, SWE and and few more)

Also a bit strange: the Klarna Account Klarna Account, Klarna Checkout and Klarna Invoice modules are found under Extensions -> Extensions -> Payments. But Klarna Checkout also shows under Extensions -> Extensions -> Modules.

Anyone?

Cheers,
Danny

Danne
----------------------------
https://proformica.com

Post by opencartmart » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:00 am

jorem wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:26 am
When trying, I e.g. get error: "Could not retrieve pClass for SWE. Error Code: 9113; Error Message: An integration problem has occurred between the Store and Klarna. Please contact the Store for more information or choose another payment method."
I believe you get above errors for Klarna account. It is because following line

Code: Select all

$pclasses = $this->config->get('klarna_account_pclasses');
should be replaced With

Code: Select all

$pclasses = $this->config->get('payment_klarna_account_pclasses');
Also I think you are seeing Klarna checkout under the Extensions -> Module so you can link it up to a page using Design -> Layout as Klarna checkout needs completely independent checkout flow. This is my assumption though I have not tested it.

XForm - Opencart Form Builder
Xshippingpro - An advanced Shipping Module
Need Professional support? Skype: opencartmart

Post by jorem » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:47 pm

opencartmart: Thanks!

Regretfully, that didn't help. I wonder if anyone has managed to make Klarna Account or Klarna Checkout work lately. I don't know the differences of these two, but they require e.g. a "shared secret" that Klarna is supposed to provide. There's nothing like that at our Klarna account. But I found out that there's something called Klarna Shopgate that generates this secret. But we can't login to that site with our regular Klarna login and as far as we've seen, there's no way to become a user/member either. (A far fetched guess is that it's for US users only)

Anyway, I have contacted Klarna in Sweden for technical help as I believe it was here it was founded....

Thanks again. If you have other ideas, I'll be happy to try.

Cheers,
Danny

Danne
----------------------------
https://proformica.com

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:08 pm

Klarna themselves should be able to help so wait for their reply I think.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Besti » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:54 pm

Klarna said they cant help. They provide the API all the rest is basically for us to solve..

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:53 pm

Besti wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:54 pm
Klarna said they cant help. They provide the API all the rest is basically for us to solve..
If they want OpenCart users they should fund the development of an extension and release it for free.

We worked on this for them once but they have not kept it updated.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:23 pm

Besti wrote:
URL?

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Besti » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:04 am

Its a pity... I talked with them and they confirmed that the software for OC is outdated and they said they dont have plans to implement it for OC currently.. Means, its not on their agenda at the moment.. ((

wittom.in

Post by thekrotek » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:12 am

Besti wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:04 am
Its a pity... I talked with them and they confirmed that the software for OC is outdated and they said they dont have plans to implement it for OC currently.. Means, its not on their agenda at the moment.. ((
You can always ask for commercial support from OC developers.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by Beautyparadise » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:14 am

straightlight wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:23 pm
Besti wrote:
URL?
URL? to Klarna
https://developers.klarna.com/documenta ... -checkout/

Post by straightlight » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:59 pm

Opencart no longer supports service providers extensions handling payments and shipping from the core: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=217596 .

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON