Post by hobbykit » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:37 pm

I installed Opencart 2.0.1.1 a few years ago. I have installed a theme. I have removed the shopping cart, prices, availability and many others from the information menu (Customer Feedbacks, Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, My Account, Payment Methods, Shipping and Returns).
I did not use the site as a store.
Now can I reset everything and restore the default settings. To appear prices, quantity, etc. To restore everything, but to keep the database.

Location - Bulgaria

Post by straightlight » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:51 am

If you haven't used this OC version as a store before, better to start fresh with a more recent OC version in this case. At least OC v2.3.0.2 (or v3.x releases for more updated events).

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by xxvirusxx » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:01 am

hobbykit wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:37 pm
Now can I reset everything and restore the default settings. To appear prices, quantity, etc. To restore everything, but to keep the database.
Upload all files from 2.0.1.1....

OC 2.3.0.2 | OC 3.0.3.6 | Extensions converted by me | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by hobbykit » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:08 am

Will I be able to use the already created database? There I entered all products, categories, etc.

Location - Bulgaria