Post by shah87 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:58 pm

I wonder how we can add this functionality to let customers change their customer group after login in "edit your account information"?
We have wholesale and retail customer groups and many customers want wholesale but don't choose right customer group on sign up and then they keep asking us to change manually which takes a lot of our time. We want to let them change themselves by going to edit information in account.

I am using OC 2.3.0.2

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:02 pm

Such would require a partly fundamental rewrite of OpenCart. So, better
don't expect someone to have an easy/free Solution for this ...
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:56 pm

If you can't find an extension, you could pay a developer such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by kestas » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:22 am

Have you tried to search on marketplace something? https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... %20account

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by Burt65 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:09 am

shah87 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:58 pm
I wonder how we can add this functionality to let customers change their customer group after login in "edit your account information"?
We have wholesale and retail customer groups and many customers want wholesale but don't choose right customer group on sign up and then they keep asking us to change manually which takes a lot of our time. We want to let them change themselves by going to edit information in account.

I am using OC 2.3.0.2
You could try to port this extension to your version of OC or perhaps ask the developer to include your version if he wishes to do so...

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz