Post by AlanARG » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:05 am

So.. this one is a bit tricky I guess haha.

I'm using this extension to export automatically a Google Drive Spreadsheet with CRON every 5 minutes.
Thing is, the sheet's name changes every time a new export is made. So, in /admin/model/extension/module/ie_pro_file_spreadsheet.php there's a line that I changed in order to force the sheet name to be "Data".
Original line:

Code: Select all

$sheet_name = $this->language->get('xlsx_sheet_name_'.$this->profile['import_xls_i_want']).'-'.date('Y-m-d-His');
Changed to:

Code: Select all

$sheet_name = 'Data';
Tested it out and when I run the CRON instead of just replacing or re-writing the sheet, the Google Drive API says there's an error because it already exists a Sheet with that name and it says "choose a different one".

Maybe some of you comes with an idea to solve this. I've spoken with the extension developer and he doesn't know how to solve it.
Currently, I just duplicate the export sheet with the long name and change it to "data" so I can pull everything from that one without changing all the formulas in the other sheets. But I'd like automate the whole process.

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:59 am

AlanARG wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:05 am
I've spoken with the extension developer and he doesn't know how to solve it.
This is funny. A developer who sell an extension with 70$ but don't know how solve that issue :laugh:

OC 2.3.0.2 | OC 3.0.3.6 | Extensions converted by me | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by straightlight » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:07 am

Goes to custom jobs.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by AlanARG » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:40 am

xxvirusxx wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:59 am
AlanARG wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:05 am
I've spoken with the extension developer and he doesn't know how to solve it.
This is funny. A developer who sell an extension with 70$ but don't know how solve that issue :laugh:
Should I ask for a refund and try to find something else? :(