Post by Khal » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:21 pm

For some reason, a developer trying to install his module on my site thought I did not have vqmod installed so he installed so he installed it, then removed it when I told him I already had it. Those error messages are now back again.
I asked my hosting to restore my site to an earlier version from just after I added Integrated vqmod (yesterday) but the error messages are still there. This is really frustrating, I have checked the files and they seem to be restored but the website is still showing those errors. I don't know what else to do.... will re-installing Integrated vqmod make any difference?

Location - Teesside, UK

Post by straightlight » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:25 pm

Khal wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:21 pm
For some reason, a developer trying to install his module on my site thought I did not have vqmod installed so he installed so he installed it, then removed it when I told him I already had it. Those error messages are now back again.
I asked my hosting to restore my site to an earlier version from just after I added Integrated vqmod (yesterday) but the error messages are still there. This is really frustrating, I have checked the files and they seem to be restored but the website is still showing those errors. I don't know what else to do.... will re-installing Integrated vqmod make any difference?
If the current developer is no longer in the loop, either create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum, or contact an Opencart partner by using the Resources link at the top of the site, or contact me directly to investigate this issue as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:45 pm

If you send me a PM with your FTP and OpenCart details then I can take a quick look at it.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Dimitar Evtimov » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:00 pm

Hello!
I have the same problem, but I can't solve it.
Would you assist me?

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:11 pm

If your extensions use VQmod-based modifications then your OpenCart server needs the latest pre-installed VQmod:

Either use Integrated VQmod, or use QPhoria's VQmod (but not both!).

Older versions used this error, it has been fixed in above latest releases.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member