Post by lukehackett85 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:43 am

Hi guys,

I know what the answer to this probably is, but I sell on Amazon using their fulfillment service and also sell on my opencart store
I was wondering if its possible for a buyer to purchase a fulfilled by Amazon item via the Opencart front end?

Like buyer goes to myopencartwebsite.xxx sees PRODUCT A which is stored at amazon warehouse and dispatched on my behalf and orders it, it then orders from Amazon and is away
I imagine that this probably wouldn't work as the buyer would surely need to be logging in with an Amazon account etc but I thought I'd ask
Best regards
Luke
---
PS. User most likely still uses an OC v.3.x + a Journal Theme, posting hes therefore been re-located into the commercial Section. Tell me, if I'm wrong, and show a Link, it then will be moved again. Ernie

Post by straightlight » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:35 pm

lukehackett85 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:43 am
Hi guys,

I know what the answer to this probably is, but I sell on Amazon using their fulfillment service and also sell on my opencart store
I was wondering if its possible for a buyer to purchase a fulfilled by Amazon item via the Opencart front end?

Like buyer goes to myopencartwebsite.xxx sees PRODUCT A which is stored at amazon warehouse and dispatched on my behalf and orders it, it then orders from Amazon and is away
I imagine that this probably wouldn't work as the buyer would surely need to be logging in with an Amazon account etc but I thought I'd ask
Best regards
Luke
---
PS. User most likely still uses an OC v.3.x + a Journal Theme, posting hes therefore been re-located into the commercial Section. Tell me, if I'm wrong, and show a Link, it then will be moved again. Ernie
While the theme might not be the issue here, but the OC version unposted might be one of them, I would look on the Marketplace for an Amazon extension where I could ask these questions to extension developers that may or might provide these assets.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON