Post by Jeff600 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:56 pm

Our hompage is having domain/index.php?route=common/home , We want to remove /index.php?route=common/home and keep only domain. So how to do that.

Also For the products URLS, We are looking to have URL as domain.com/product-name , is this possible, if yes, how to achieve this, please do respond and let us know

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Jeff600 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:02 pm

Hi,

Where is the option to change from theme? i.e will it be there after logging into the admin panel of opencart? or else will be on the server?

Also request you to help on removing category urls from product page urls i.e currently we have domain.com/category/sub-category/product-name and we want to display for product pages only domain.com/product-name by removing both category and sub-category.

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:26 pm

Jeff600 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:02 pm
Where is the option to change from theme? i.e will it be there after logging into the admin panel of opencart? or else will be on the server?
What do you mean? That doesn't seem related to the above?

Jeff600 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:02 pm
Also request you to help on removing category urls from product page urls i.e currently we have domain.com/category/sub-category/product-name and we want to display for product pages only domain.com/product-name by removing both category and sub-category.
Only one issue per topic please.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:37 pm

The theme has nothing to do with category paths in the URL. Besides, there is no need to repost the same question, it's already answered here.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member