Post by Loady » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:45 pm

I am moving around categories, i made a new category xalled XBOX, inside this i want to put the different models, so i made a new category called XBOX360 and set XBOX as its parent, i now need to add a category called programmers in the XBOX360 category so then i can add the product for that section, the problem is the third category does not behave, it just shows as 'refine searh programmers' link on the page for XBOX360 category.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:50 pm

It will show in the breadcrumb once you click on the 'programmers' link. Not an OpenCart bug.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Loady » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:28 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:50 pm
It will show in the breadcrumb once you click on the 'programmers' link. Not an OpenCart bug.
That seems odd

Post by by mona » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:59 am

Breadcrumbs is where you are and how you got there - like Hansel and Gretel story
Links are where you want to go next

You can move refine search above the category name and description in the category.twig file

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member