Post by AlexAnaniev » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:17 pm

Hello, I have an issue with the main images into te catalog grid view, thew throw this error into the browser:
https://loleta.bg/image/cache/catalog/L ... 0.jpg.webp
type of the error says: text/html
tthe errors on server are:
[img]C:\Users\Alexander Ananiev\Documents\Bandicam\bandicam 2023-01-18 15-13-41-173.png[/img]
The issue appears on desktop view only, on mobile everithing is ok.
The cache folder permision is set to 0777, but I can't find such image generated into it.
I'm out of ideas :(

Attachments

bandicam 2023-01-18 15-13-41-173.png

bandicam 2023-01-18 15-13-41-173.png (221.26 KiB) Viewed 880 times

Last edited by AlexAnaniev on Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:11 pm

Of course you have an issue, you've got all sorts of weird characters in your image filenames including spaces.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:04 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:11 pm
Of course you have an issue, you've got all sorts of weird characters in your image filenames including spaces.
It uses the Cyrillic alphabet, so that shouldn't be the issue. However, the webp links appear to use a mixture of %20 and blanks. Also, the site uses the Journal3 framework, not a proper OpenCart, hence the Journal support would probably be a better place for assistance.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:32 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:04 pm
It uses the Cyrillic alphabet, so that shouldn't be the issue.
Well this is not great: https://loleta.bg/image/cache/catalog/L ... 0.jpg.webp

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Post by by mona » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:42 pm

When you are outputting 0x0 size images there is bound to be something wrong with your image size settings and/or processing.

And if you want to use seo keywords in your static assets, save the files urldecoded but always urlencode their urls you send out, regardless of the language you use.

Ditto above avoid using special characters &/or spaces in filenames use - or _ instead
Ditto above you will have to contact the theme / extension developer for assistance or request commercial help.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by AlexAnaniev » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:11 pm

Thanks all,
I'll try to take information from the theme support. this broken theme is inherited from the guy who developed it, our site did a mess and go away :(.
Also, the product code for this crap theme goes away with him, so unfortunately I have to buy it one more time :(
by the way, I've changed the image location of one of the products but the result is the same :(
https://loleta.bg/image/cache/catalog/p ... 0.png.webp

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:16 pm

AlexAnaniev wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:11 pm
I'll try to take information from the theme support. this broken theme is inherited from the guy who developed it, our site did a mess and go away :(.
Also, the product code for this crap theme goes away with him, so unfortunately I have to buy it one more time :(
by the way, I've changed the image location of one of the products but the result is the same :(
https://loleta.bg/image/cache/catalog/p ... 0.png.webp
Still 0x0 though?
Anyway it sounds like you should find a new developer who's actually competent.

Guru Member

Post by AlexAnaniev » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:26 am

Yes, it is. I'll update the topic when I have information how the issue can be fixed. I don't want to do new installation of the whole site :(

Post by AlexAnaniev » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:41 pm

So the issue was resolved. The problem was that the retired developer did some modifications to the core files.
I've re-uploaded the original opencart catalog/controller/product -> category.php and search.php and all things are in place now.

Post by iulnec1976 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:34 pm

Information doesn't get stored in session when I'm populating checkout billing fields through javascript
[13:04, 26.01.2023] Alexandru WeConnect: TL:DR I populate input fields with js, but fields take their previous values on user edit (jquery generated inputs don't save to session data);

When dynamically populating billing fields (i.e. company name, address and so on), the values of the fields change without an issue. However, when I edit any input of the corresponding section, the information reloads from session. I've tried triggering both the on change event and the keyup/keydown event to try forcing j3checkout to see a change occured in the input and to save the information into session, haven't had any success.

I've also tried making a new controller in the controller/journal3 folder and calling it via ajax/post, it didn't produce any result. Below is an example of the function that edits the company name field and calls the controller upon updating:

function verificafirma() {
let companyname = $('#input-payment-company');

// Changes the value but it doesn't trigger the session save in data
companyname.val('Test');
companyname.change();

$.ajax({
type: "POST",
url: "https://driedfruits.ro/index.php?route= ... saveextern",
data: { payment_company: bnumec.val() },
success: function(response){
console.log("Company name updated successfully");
}
});

}

// Variants i've tried in the newly created controller file (saveextern)

class ControllerJournal3SaveExtern extends \Journal3\Opencart\Controller {
public function index() {
$this->load->language('checkout/checkout');
$this->session->data['payment_company'] = $this->request->post['payment_company'];
$this->session->data['input-payment-company'] = $this->request->post['payment_company'];
$this->session->data['company'] = $this->request->post['payment_company'];

$data['payment_address_block'] = $this->renderView('journal3/checkout/address', array(
'type' => 'payment',
'entry_company' => 'Depal123',
));

echo json_encode(['success' => true]);
}
}
[13:05, 26.01.2023] Alexandru WeConnect: Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you.

Post by SohBH » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:10 pm

bnumec.val() change to companyname.val()

Business Web Development | Content Creation | Analytics and Reporting | SEO

Location - Malaysia